Itslittlelauren #2 Baby is dressed up like a dolly & tottering round the farm like a wally

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really annoys me when influencers try and evolve into “mummy bloggers” and suddenly become experts in early years and baby care after a couple of months 😑

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It really annoys me when influencers try and evolve into “mummy bloggers” and suddenly become experts in early years and baby care after a couple of months 😑
And usually spout things that need to be fixed that are developmentally normal (like contact naps!) or wildly unsafe (like sleepyheads!)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yes it's the posing herself as an expert (same with her sensory play and swimming- take her to a group and meet some Mums) while on the other hand complaining it's taken 4 months to get a 4 month old into a routine and probably thinking that's it now.

Why you would let a baby sleep in an uncomfortable head band I’ll never know then you add on the strangulation risk… why 🥴 and why elastic headbands anyway, if she MUST wear one, then there are loads of nice soft fabric ones out there. Still not suitable for sleep though obviously!
The trouble with Lauren is that she won’t have done her research properly relying on her mum for info who hasn’t had a baby in years and a lot of the guidelines surrounding safety and what’s normal will have changed.
This! I don’t even let my babies sleep in bibs, no way would I keep a headband on my little girl, there’s absolutely no need - she’s just doing it so the poor baby looks instagrammable. If Lauren is relying on her mum for baby advice, then god help her - her mum couldn’t remember how old she was and had to google her birth year to find out 🤦🏼‍♀️ some people just shouldn’t procreate, hopefully Ella takes after her dad, at least he goes to work and actually does something with his life

• Heart
Here's a lovely video about how much I love myself, taking photos in my underwear being a Mum.

• Haha
  • Sick
ONE picture in that video montage of the dad, then the next is the same pic just her and Ella 😂😂😂😭

Reactions: 5
How LONG is that baby’s head?? Has she stretched the picture in photoshop or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Waits for dramatic stories about how her baby is being trolled 0.5 seconds after she does her nighty check on here

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Haha yep I’ve stocked up on itchy hair bows for the babies and high heels for myself
Don’t forget to leave your babies for a good hour while you do your hair and make up so you look like you’re going on a night out 🤣

Reactions: 2
Family trip to The Range.
I added that bit and then deleted it because let’s face it, I bet some days she just sits in the house looking like that 🤣🤣🤣

Just to add - if she posts one more time about Ella being her purpose, her world, the reason she’s alive I’m going to scratch my eyes out! WE GET IT! You had no life before!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
‘House is a mess 90% of the time’. Correct me if I’m wrong, but doesn’t she live with her mum?! Why does she always try and give across the impression that it’s her house? And if so, isn’t it pretty insulting to describe her mums house as a mess??

Reactions: 9
‘House is a mess 90% of the time’. Correct me if I’m wrong, but doesn’t she live with her mum?! Why does she always try and give across the impression that it’s her house? And if so, isn’t it pretty insulting to describe her mums house as a mess??
House is a mess cos Lauren’s mum is now looking after a baby full time and working

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just find what she says hard to believe. She posts less because she’s on the floor with Ella - I truly truly believe those who have to go to such lengths to talk about the things they do with their children are just overcompensating and making themselves feel better. Let’s face it, Lauren still spends hours dolling herself up to leave the house for ANY event, even a trip to the range. She doesn’t just swipe a bit of mascara on and go like most mums would.