Itslittlelauren #2 Baby is dressed up like a dolly & tottering round the farm like a wally

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay I did some snooping. Jane posted the recipe back in 2019 and Lauren posted this originally in 2021. So she’s posted it to get clout because Jane reposted it. But for a minute I genuinely thought she baked it the same day 😭 but no, just another repost…
Jane put it on her stories 21 hours ago and Lauren’s grid post was 12 when I screenshot, so Lauren definitely did it to try and take the praise. I’m sure I’ve read somewhere copycat pages do that, then people think they’ve seen it on Lauren’s page not Jane’s. She’s built her page on being a copycat of other peoples hard work and testing recipes and it’s so bloody annoying. At least TRY to be original or do something different. As if Lauren would have time to bake now she’s a mum 😂 she’s too busy showing everyone all the recipes from what mummy makes and her play/sensory set ups

I’m sure we’re in for some gushing today about Ella being her valentine, love of her life, purpose of Lauren’s existence, matching red/pink/heart themed outfits, red roses and not a single mention of the sperm donor 😒

Reactions: 5
How can she say inspiration from Jane when she’s literally used her recipe? Is this the same way that she’s taken inspiration from her mum’s house to pretend it’s her own?

• Heart
Again another post from poor old Tom and nothing from Lauren... surely he can see the set up is a bit strange??

• Sad
Again another post from poor old Tom and nothing from Lauren... surely he can see the set up is a bit strange??
Funny how they never seem to have any recent photos together? They’re all the old ones that seem to get re-used over and over. They don’t even seem to have any with Ella 🤯 such a weird situation!

Reactions: 7
Funny how they never seem to have any recent photos together? They’re all the old ones that seem to get re-used over and over. They don’t even seem to have any with Ella 🤯 such a weird situation!
That thought crossed my mind too! He has a few more recent photos with Ella but they’re solo, they’re never photographed as a family. Probably because they’re not!
I genuinely feel so sorry for him 😓

Lauren, your child is not obsessed with hats, she has no bleeping clue what a hat is 🙄

I’m sorry but that hat is way too small for that child’s poor head!!!
Poor thing must be so uncomfortable having that thing squeezing her head

Reactions: 3
Ella has a bloody Easter bonnet looking hat on today… in the house…
She needs to enjoy being able to dress her up cause it’ll all end soon. My 2 year old is currently running round in the nuddy cause she’s learned how to take her clothes and nappy off and with a 7 weeks old too I haven’t got the energy to keep redressing her 🤣 do put a nappy on her obviously (and yes she’s ready to potty train but want baby to be a bit more settled first and the weather to warm up) and it’s warm in our house but yknow, pick your battles 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Ella has a bloody Easter bonnet looking hat on today… in the house…
She needs to enjoy being able to dress her up cause it’ll all end soon. My 2 year old is currently running round in the nuddy cause she’s learned how to take her clothes and nappy off and with a 7 weeks old too I haven’t got the energy to keep redressing her 🤣 do put a nappy on her obviously (and yes she’s ready to potty train but want baby to be a bit more settled first and the weather to warm up) and it’s warm in our house but yknow, pick your battles 🤣
I am eagerly awaiting the day Ella is a toddler and wrecking the house, running around naked, causing the bath water to tidal wave over the edge, not just laying there during a nappy change, getting her snack fingers everywhere 🤣 Lauren won’t cope. The baby stage is so easy compared to toddler hood! This morning mid nappy change, my daughter decided she wanted to be naked so I just let her be for a bit until she was ready to get dressed. Like you say, pick your battles and as long as they aren’t in danger/risk of hypothermia it’s fine.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I am eagerly awaiting the day Ella is a toddler and wrecking the house, running around naked, causing the bath water to tidal wave over the edge, not just laying there during a nappy change, getting her snack fingers everywhere 🤣 Lauren won’t cope. The baby stage is so easy compared to toddler hood! This morning mid nappy change, my daughter decided she wanted to be naked so I just let her be for a bit until she was ready to get dressed. Like you say, pick your battles and as long as they aren’t in danger/risk of hypothermia it’s fine.
You align as my kinda parent 👌🏼👌🏼

You align as my kinda parent 👌🏼👌🏼
Ha, Lauren seems very uptight and everything has to look “Insta perfect”. But how else is a toddler meant to learn cause and effect if they aren’t given the chance to do things that might make a mess? How will they know they’ll be cold in no clothes unless they experience it for themselves? They aren’t little forever and toddlers are so much fun, hilarious and their imagination is just incredible. My daughter will say things or know things that I have no idea how, but they’re little sponges and everything is a learning experience for them.

Lauren should just embrace the crazy mess. I’m sure she’ll be freaking out if Ella’s clothes get a speck of paint, mud or food on soon enough 🤣 she did a story the other day about Ella getting smoothie down her chin 🙊 rooting for Ella to refuse a bib soon like my daughter did 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ha, Lauren seems very uptight and everything has to look “Insta perfect”. But how else is a toddler meant to learn cause and effect if they aren’t given the chance to do things that might make a mess? How will they know they’ll be cold in no clothes unless they experience it for themselves? They aren’t little forever and toddlers are so much fun, hilarious and their imagination is just incredible. My daughter will say things or know things that I have no idea how, but they’re little sponges and everything is a learning experience for them.

Lauren should just embrace the crazy mess. I’m sure she’ll be freaking out if Ella’s clothes get a speck of paint, mud or food on soon enough 🤣 she did a story the other day about Ella getting smoothie down her chin 🙊 rooting for Ella to refuse a bib soon like my daughter did 🤪
Blink twice if you want to make mess Ella 🤣🤣

You’re absolutely spot on with all of this. You have to embrace it all because it truly goes by so quickly!

• Haha
she did a story the other day about Ella getting smoothie down her chin
It makes me laugh how she always puts her glass of smoothie in front of Ella while she takes photos, just begging for it to be knocked over.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I keep wondering where she gets the money to spend so much on tat and then I remember she’s living in mummy’s council house rent free 🤦🏻‍♀️😩

Reactions: 6