Itslittlelauren #2 Baby is dressed up like a dolly & tottering round the farm like a wally

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Burst out laughing when I saw this. And judging from Ella's new clothes we all know the mummy/ daughter twinning content that's incoming.
Why any grown woman would like to dress like a baby is beyond me… (sorry to anyone that does, not my cup of tea 🤣)

Reactions: 2
Said it before but she’s really rushing these cutesy kid traditions for a baby who has no idea what’s going on. The Xmas eve box and now an Easter box? It’s all just for photos for the gram, what is the point

Reactions: 6
Said it before but she’s really rushing these cutesy kid traditions for a baby who has no idea what’s going on. The Xmas eve box and now an Easter box? It’s all just for photos for the gram, what is the point
Doing it for herself. It has no benefit to the baby whatsoever, babies don’t care about cheap crap that’ll go to landfill soon enough.

Reactions: 4
As if she wore a skirt to soft play 🤣🤣🤣. Must have been gutted she had to take her heels off.
She clearly doesn’t do any washing, cleaning, cooking etc at home. How else would you have time to get dolled up for bloody soft play? Give it a break Lozza and stick a pair of leggings on like the rest of us mums do!

Reactions: 5
She clearly doesn’t do any washing, cleaning, cooking etc at home. How else would you have time to get dolled up for bloody soft play? Give it a break Lozza and stick a pair of leggings on like the rest of us mums do!
It’s glaringly obvious isn’t it? But then claims she’s super tired and has had a busy day?? Most mums on maternity are doing what she does and keeping the house running, some even have older children too (🙋🏻‍♀️) or other commitments - how does she think we do it? I haven’t had makeup on or even quickly straightened my hair in 6 weeks since youngest was born 🤣 barely have time for a shower, I need to perfect my one minute shower routine 🤩🤣

• Heart
It’s glaringly obvious isn’t it? But then claims she’s super tired and has had a busy day?? Most mums on maternity are doing what she does and keeping the house running, some even have older children too (🙋🏻‍♀️) or other commitments - how does she think we do it? I haven’t had makeup on or even quickly straightened my hair in 6 weeks since youngest was born 🤣 barely have time for a shower, I need to perfect my one minute shower routine 🤩🤣
Yep I have a wardrobe full of nice clothes but have been wearing my “mum uniform” of leggings and a hoodie since my twins were born 😅. (Not that I’d want to wear heels and a mini skirt to asda) 😂

• Haha
She looks absolutely ridiculous for soft play! She clearly hands Ella to someone else so she can spend hours getting ready. Can totally relate to the comments here about not having much time to make a lot of effort. I CHOOSE to spend all day with my daughter and not hours on my hair, make up and outfit. I wouldn’t change it. One day, my daughter won’t need me so much so I’m making the most of these early years. I don’t see any other mums who are dolled up like she is? She must stick out like such an eye sore everywhere she goes.

It also really annoyed me how she repeatedly tagged the soft play - is she after a free entry ticket or a years membership? Also who actually has the time to bloody pose like that? The photos of me at soft play I’m actually crawling around, laughing at my daughter having fun or whatever 🤷🏼‍♀️ And who took the photos? The sperm donor? Or her mum? Nice to see photos of that person with Ella having fun 😒

Yep I have a wardrobe full of nice clothes but have been wearing my “mum uniform” of leggings and a hoodie since my twins were born 😅. (Not that I’d want to wear heels and a mini skirt to asda) 😂

Same here with me and my twins, I was never a leggings person until I got pregnant and lived in them, and I still do now. She just looks ridiculous in her outfits - going to soft play dressed up

I shouldn’t laugh as I do feel bad for him but I screamed she’d rather have an inspirational quote as the 4th pic in that frame than a pic of him that could easily be changed should they split up anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just think it sends the wrong message to Ella, not even having photos of her dad in her home let alone what they say to her as she gets older 😒

Photos of herself and a set of drawers that blocks the doorway with a scented candle on top really show a love for interior design.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Photos of herself and a set of drawers that blocks the doorway with a scented candle on top really show a love for interior design.
🤣 I’m eager to see how she copes when Ella is on the move, opening drawers, rifling through the house and just being a curious toddler 🤨