Itslittlelauren #2 Baby is dressed up like a dolly & tottering round the farm like a wally

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got to laugh really, that Easter egg hunt is definitely just for Lauren isn't it 😂 My 3 year old barely gets it, let alone a 7 month old baby or whatever Ella is now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is she actually going to take an 8 month old on an Easter egg hunt? Ffs
I was coming on to say the same thing, like does she not realise Ella has no idea what an Easter egg is, let alone be capable of ‘hunting’ for them. Silly cow 😂

Reactions: 3
She’s just rushing to be an instamum because she has nothing going on in her life.

Is she actually going to take an 8 month old on an Easter egg hunt? Ffs
Her whole life is “for the gram” such a sad shallow existence. You never see her meeting up with friends or going on play dates or baby groups

Reactions: 5
Got to laugh really, that Easter egg hunt is definitely just for Lauren isn't it 😂 My 3 year old barely gets it, let alone a 7 month old baby or whatever Ella is now 😂
My daughters 3 in July and I haven’t considered an egg hunt purely because I just know she won’t really get it. I’d much rather wait until she’s old enough and can get excited. Ella can’t even bloody walk 😂

She’s only doing it because there seems to be this insane Instagram craze that for every event (valentines, Easter, Halloween, Christmas) you need to make up a basket, crate or box of things to do with that holiday.

Oh look another photo without sperm donor. Just off mid week to celebrate sandrini’s birthday as you do 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Those stupid elastic headbands. Would Lauren like to wear one every day while her hair is just starting to grow?

Mess free. Poor kid is never going to be allowed to get grubby hands or dirt on her knees is she
It’s not like she wouldn’t have time to clean up either. No job, no other children, easy peasy.

Is Ella crawling yet? She was at the top of the stairs in one of those photos which gave me anxiety for her tbh! I know she’s watching her but not worth the risk. Also who plays with their child on the upstairs landing anyway 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Why is she dressed like she’s going to a job interview to take her baby to the park?! Ffs put your makeup and heels away and stop being so vain for ONE day.

Reactions: 8
Why is she dressed like she’s going to a job interview to take her baby to the park?! Ffs put your makeup and heels away and stop being so vain for ONE day.
At least baby hasn’t got a tight headband on today!
I can’t cope with the editing on her pics, the way she plays around with the brightness makes the backgrounds look cartoon like

Reactions: 2
Can’t wait for the day Ella gets muddy at the park and it gets onto Lauren 🤣 she’s absolutely ridiculous for going in that outfit to the park! Aren’t the parks muddy near her? Our closest is positively bog like at the moment and my daughter has loved that puddles have reappeared with all the rain we’ve had 😂

• Haha
Can’t wait for the day Ella gets muddy at the park and it gets onto Lauren 🤣 she’s absolutely ridiculous for going in that outfit to the park! Aren’t the parks muddy near her? Our closest is positively bog like at the moment and my daughter has loved that puddles have reappeared with all the rain we’ve had 😂
She probably photoshops the mud out …

• Haha
Peppa Pig will be banned in their house. Don't be influencing my child with your filthy ways Peppa.

Totally ridiculous outfit. Does she not feel like an absolute wally? I don't think she has the self-confidence to pull off the I don't care if people look at me funny either.

Mess free. Poor kid is never going to be allowed to get grubby hands or dirt on her knees is she
Honestly, wouldn't it be so funny if Ella grew up to be a little tomboy?!
No interest in fashion, make up, hair, baking, posing and preening 😂
A proper grubby little tomboy who was into football and getting mucky 😂😂😂