Itslittlelauren #2 Baby is dressed up like a dolly & tottering round the farm like a wally

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing says birthday like 2 wrapped boxes at the top of the stairs. Sure the fish appreciated her outfit.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is it just me who finds it really sad that apparently all 11 year old Lauren wished for was a baby and to stay living in her mum’s house? She doesn’t have anything else going on does she?
it is sad but i get the impression she comes from a line of single mums. Nothing wrong with being a single mum but doesn’t seem she’s known anything other than just single mums with their babies.

Reactions: 5
I’m sure the Bebe will absolutely love this.... thing
BF39181B-3933-4115-87DB-52FA1D657C2E.png

• Haha
Anyone seen Tom's post for Lauren? 2 year anniversary very sweet bless him, obvs no mention from Lauren, she doesn't do much to hide the fact she just wanted a sperm doner does she 🙄

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Anyone seen Tom's post for Lauren? 2 year anniversary very sweet bless him, obvs no mention from Lauren, she doesn't do much to hide the fact she just wanted a sperm doner does she 🙄
Even his birthday post for her was gushing and full of love and admiration for her “being the best mum ever”. He needs a good shake and talking to.

Reactions: 3
It's their anniversary and she's posted milkshakes, not even 3 of them, just 2. Says it all. Not even a comment on his post. Probably pissed they're not as filtered as she would like.

why does that baby permanently have one of those elastic headbands on? Wish she’d at least get her a nice soft fabric one

Reactions: 4
Even his birthday post for her was gushing and full of love and admiration for her “being the best mum ever”. He needs a good shake and talking to.
She liked his post, couldn’t even be arsed to comment on it though. It’s incredibly obvious he loves her a lot more than she loves him, if she even does love him, which I’m struggling to see any evidence of

Reactions: 4
why does that baby permanently have one of those elastic headbands on? Wish she’d at least get her a nice soft fabric one
My honest opinion is that she wants people to know Ella’s a girl, because she hasn’t been born with the flowing heads of locks that aesthetic obsessed Lozza would like. I’ve read a lot about how they can cause permanent dents though, it could affect her hair line when it does come through

She liked his post, couldn’t even be arsed to comment on it though. It’s incredibly obvious he loves her a lot more than she loves him, if she even does love him, which I’m struggling to see any evidence of
You can’t even argue that she’s private or doesn’t gush online - she is perfectly fine with singing the praises of her mum and Nan, splashing Ella for the world to see and proclaiming how Ella is everything, being a mum is her life purpose etc so I don’t get why she can’t even ever say anything nice about him? Not even that he made her birthday special or they had a great weekend. She literally NEVER mentions or shows him. His account is open so he isn’t private. It’s so odd and so sad on his part. He seems like a decent lad, comes from a family that are clearly close and he probably loves being a dad but it’s maybe happened differently to how he thought. But usually couples who find themselves expecting a baby and don’t live together, move in together because they WANT to be together. It’s not even like they’ll be saving to move in together. I honestly can’t see them having a future, this is the way it is and he just has to go along with whatever Lauren says. She has nothing to offer him and she sure as hell doesn’t appreciate him, she acts as if he doesn’t even exist 😣

My honest opinion is that she wants people to know Ella’s a girl, because she hasn’t been born with the flowing heads of locks that aesthetic obsessed Lozza would like. I’ve read a lot about how they can cause permanent dents though, it could affect her hair line when it does come through
I think this is so sad. My daughters hair took ages to really grow, she had a yellow coat from 18-24 months and I cannot tell you how many people called her a boy, our buggy is navy also. It’s just ridiculous! Who cares what other people think, they’re idiots. I hate the way people will assume a gender based on how much hair a baby has or what colours they’re in 🥺 and parents continue to play into these ridiculous stereotypes with bows that aren’t suitable and can be dangerous.

• Heart
You can’t even argue that she’s private or doesn’t gush online - she is perfectly fine with singing the praises of her mum and Nan, splashing Ella for the world to see and proclaiming how Ella is everything, being a mum is her life purpose etc so I don’t get why she can’t even ever say anything nice about him? Not even that he made her birthday special or they had a great weekend. She literally NEVER mentions or shows him. His account is open so he isn’t private. It’s so odd and so sad on his part. He seems like a decent lad, comes from a family that are clearly close and he probably loves being a dad but it’s maybe happened differently to how he thought. But usually couples who find themselves expecting a baby and don’t live together, move in together because they WANT to be together. It’s not even like they’ll be saving to move in together. I honestly can’t see them having a future, this is the way it is and he just has to go along with whatever Lauren says. She has nothing to offer him and she sure as hell doesn’t appreciate him, she acts as if he doesn’t even exist 😣

I think this is so sad. My daughters hair took ages to really grow, she had a yellow coat from 18-24 months and I cannot tell you how many people called her a boy, our buggy is navy also. It’s just ridiculous! Who cares what other people think, they’re idiots. I hate the way people will assume a gender based on how much hair a baby has or what colours they’re in 🥺 and parents continue to play into these ridiculous stereotypes with bows that aren’t suitable and can be dangerous.
Yep I agree! the other day someone at the doctors asked why I had put my baby was in a navy babygro if she’s a girl.
Erm because I wanted to Karen 🤷‍♀️.

• Heart
Yep I agree! the other day someone at the doctors asked why I had put my baby was in a navy babygro if she’s a girl.
Erm because I wanted to Karen 🤷‍♀️.
What an idiot. I’d have had to say something sarky like “sorry didn’t realise blue was only for boys” and done a massive eye roll 🤣 my daughter really suits blue, she always has, wonder what Karen would have to say about that 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 1

She even went as far as to share photos from the meal they had out but cropped him out so it was just her. He’s trying so hard to make the most of the situation and she seems hellbent on shutting him out. Obviously we don’t know the ins and outs but if she’s like this in public I can only imagine what it’s like in private.

yeah those elastic headbands are so dangerous 😩 but you know if you message her she’ll just block you and she won’t consider the risks. I got asked the other day why my daughter was wearing leggings and not a dress 🤦🏻‍♀️ Cause we’re in fecking Sainsbury’s not out for a meal?! Like why wouldn’t I want her to be comfy!

Maybe she didn't want to draw attention to how quickly she got pregnant with them only just being 2 years? No hiding it though Lozza.

Reactions: 2
She even went as far as to share photos from the meal they had out but cropped him out so it was just her. He’s trying so hard to make the most of the situation and she seems hellbent on shutting him out. Obviously we don’t know the ins and outs but if she’s like this in public I can only imagine what it’s like in private.

yeah those elastic headbands are so dangerous 😩 but you know if you message her she’ll just block you and she won’t consider the risks. I got asked the other day why my daughter was wearing leggings and not a dress 🤦🏻‍♀️ Cause we’re in fecking Sainsbury’s not out for a meal?! Like why wouldn’t I want her to be comfy!
It’s just really sad! She could include him, even a tiny bit! We never see her share any photos of him with Ella but plenty of her, her mum and nan with Ella 🤷🏼‍♀️

Awww my daughter lives in leggings, dresses just get in the way when she’s out and about and playing! Like you say, dresses are more reserved for an occasion rather than everyday. When she was learning to stand and walk, she’d slip in sleepsuits because we have wooden floors so she was always in leggings, footless sleepsuits and shorts. If their comfy that’s all that matters.

Maybe she didn't want to draw attention to how quickly she got pregnant with them only just being 2 years? No hiding it though Lozza.
maybe, but she behaves as if he doesn’t even exist. I get that it may have been fast, but she wasn’t shy about sharing it all and everything since. At the end of the day, fast or not, they’ve had a baby and the timing will never change.

Like with her Dad who someone on here said she was in the pub with every weekend and how she never mentions that she has a grandad even though she does.

Hi Lauren your creations are still tit tho hun and technically they’re not even your creations they’re just what you’ve copied on Pinterest
5857D5E0-8217-4127-914A-716D84E7342C.png

• Haha