ItsjustKeira

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She also had sex with Zack within a very short amount of time. She’d only been with him for a few months and at the age of 14 was ready to go to the next level. I’m not judging her choices but me and my ex were together for 2 and a half years from the age of 13-15 and we didn’t have sex. Maybe it’s just cause my mum raised me not to do it underage but idk it’s all a bit weird to me.
And all the ‘my mums been really supportive, she wasn’t angry’. I got pregnant at 15, and my mum has been really supportive but she was also really, really angry when she found out (although there was a lot going on so my daughter has actually been a good thing for me). It feels like she has to make her life seem so amazing, I’m not sure if she is overcompensating but it’s getting silly now. I’d respect her a lot more if she just told the truth.

keira seems to lie about a lot of things too, or exaggerate the truth. she said on tiktok that she breastfed for 3 months but in her one month baby update he was already on formula (nothing wrong with formula, but she lied). she then told different people different birth weights for oskar. and then in her mental health video she said she took an overdose and experience no side effects (she literally said her dad took her shopping after A&E) but yet she was one tablet away from dying??? i don’t want to say she was faking but i just find it really hard to believe that if you were that close to
dying then you’d be very very poorly. she also changes her accent to make herself sound better which pisses me off so much
Maybe not faking but over exaggerating? Surely if she had taken an overdose as a child, and was that close to dying she would have been kept in??

Reactions: 8
Maybe not faking but over exaggerating? Surely if she had taken an overdose as a child, and was that close to dying she would have been kept in??
It’s just hard to believe she was so close to dying but did no damage to herself. I suppose she could’ve been out of it at the hospital so doesn’t remember all the treatment she got. You would think someone overdosing would mean they’d have their stomach pumped and/or given other treatments to counteract the drugs (I’m not a medical professional but have been told the dangers of drugs countless times by my pharmacist mum). I think it was either as bad as Kiera said and she wasn’t just let home a few hours after or it wasn’t as serious as she said and she luckily didn’t cause much physical damage. Anyone who has thoughts of taking their own life clearly needs help with their mental health and so shouldn’t really matter how close Kiera came to dying after attempting. It is worrying though if she felt the need to exaggerate the seriousness of what she did for her story to sound valid.

Reactions: 6
It’s just hard to believe she was so close to dying but did no damage to herself. I suppose she could’ve been out of it at the hospital so doesn’t remember all the treatment she got. You would think someone overdosing would mean they’d have their stomach pumped and/or given other treatments to counteract the drugs (I’m not a medical professional but have been told the dangers of drugs countless times by my pharmacist mum). I think it was either as bad as Kiera said and she wasn’t just let home a few hours after or it wasn’t as serious as she said and she luckily didn’t cause much physical damage. Anyone who has thoughts of taking their own life clearly needs help with their mental health and so shouldn’t really matter how close Kiera came to dying after attempting. It is worrying though if she felt the need to exaggerate the seriousness of what she did for her story to sound valid.
Okay so I’ve been at the bedside of a person who overdosed deliberately on a lot of different pills, some over the counter and some prescription. I’m not comfortable sharing how many or which kind incase anybody stumbles across this in a bad frame of mind, but I will say that the doctors were surprised that they lived from so many.
The treatment all happened very quickly and they remained unconscious on life support for almost 16 hours. They had their stomach pumped, they were hooked up to a machine that drew their blood out cleaned it and pumped it back into them, after that they received fluids in an iv for over two days to ensure their body was hydrated enough to flush their system, there were so many blood samples taken over the two day period to ensure the levels of medication were going down, they had a catheter for around 24 hours, and for the 16 hours that they were unconscious and a few hours after they had breathing apparatus down their throat and down their nose literally keeping them alive.

That’s just my experience of the situation, everybody’s situations will differ though.Once this person woke up and was breathing on their own they were very much “back to normal” in terms of their health.

Reactions: 4
i don’t mean to say she was faking, i just find it hard to believe that A&E told her she was completely fine with no damage done yet was so close to dying. surely if she was kept in and had procedures done but was too out of it to remember, someone would have told her what happened and what the doctors said?

From somebody who has overdosed I was in hospital for 3 days and they where legally obliged to have me speak to a mental health professional

i don’t mean to say she was faking, i just find it hard to believe that A&E told her she was completely fine with no damage done yet was so close to dying. surely if she was kept in and had procedures done but was too out of it to remember, someone would have told her what happened and what the doctors said?
That's exactly what I was thinking. I've never been in that position but surely someone would have followed it up in some way, if not only because of her age.

I just feel that sometimes what she says doesn't add up. She wants to portray this "I've got everything together" person, but really, who has?? I would respect her soooo much more if she was just open and honest. Isn't that why people started watchin her in the first place??

Reactions: 7
I am a nurse and can confirm that as an absolute minimum she would have needed to speak to a professional from the Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service. Typically this service does not operate 24/7, thus she would have been kept in overnight, especially if she was so close to death as she alleges.

Reactions: 12
anyone know keira’s uploading schedule? if she even has one. i can’t seem to keep up with it

Reactions: 3
Just watching her last video and is it just me or did she call Oskar a ‘plonker’ at 4:13?

Reactions: 2
Keira’s sister is not cute. There, I said it. I’ll take my seat in hell.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Is it just me or does her mum seem quite old for 3 young children - she looks late 50s... and do the younger kids have they same father that Kiera and Liam have?

Reactions: 5
Is it just me or does her mum seem quite old for 3 young children - she looks late 50s... and do the younger kids have they same father that Kiera and Liam have?
she said they all have the same dad, but i find it weird how bobby and demi look almost identical and the others don’t

Reactions: 5
Does anyone else find it weird that her viewers also call Oscar ‘Ozzy bum’ I get that Keira does and nothing against that but I don’t know, I just find it weird and personal.

Reactions: 10
Does anyone else find it weird that her viewers also call Oscar ‘Ozzy bum’ I get that Keira does and nothing against that but I don’t know, I just find it weird and personal.
i just find 90% of her viewers weird in general. i also hate the wish list thing, i know it goes to her p.o. box and not where she lives but the thought that any old creep could send them something makes me feel a bit weird. idk if i explained that properly.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.