ItsjustKeira

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or does her mum seem quite old for 3 young children - she looks late 50s... and do the younger kids have they same father that Kiera and Liam have?
i can’t lie, to me their family seem like the type to be on jeremy kyle. filthy cluttered house, so many kids in there and their dad just seemed to have the last one then vanish out the house? keira having a baby like a year after her mum and a 2 year old becoming an aunt 🥴

in all honesty no wonder keira got pregnant so young and has been so immature and irresponsible. she doesn’t seem to have a mum who knows what she’s doing either, or a dad for that matter. her mum pops multiple kids out despite seeming a bit older and having a lot already, and living in a disgusting house... and her dad has that many kids and one being 3 and isn’t there?

i find it a bit strange, like realistically why would you have 2 kids and then like 12 years later have another 2/ 3 (ffs i don’t even know how many there are) especially if you seem to be in your late 50s and they have the same dad. i get age gaps, there’s 9 years between me and my youngest brother, and i’m in a single parent home so i do feel like i can comment but in keira’s family’s case i just find it super odd.

THIS- her mum and dad must have stayed together for at least 10 years only for them to then split up when the youngest is like a baby ? what’s the point in doing that, i get that things are unexpected but it’s just odd to have a big age gap then have 3 more and then split up very soon after the youngest is born? why would you be together for that long only to break up after another child ?!?!? and why would you have a child after such a long time if clearly there was a reason to break up ???

her family seem like an absolute mess.

i also find it strange how the 2 youngest look sooooo different to keira. and does their dad ever see them much? i swear we barely ever see him with the young ones

like i said i do feel like i can comment considering i experienced the big age gap and know what it is like to be in a single parent home with a younger child- in fact i think that’s what makes me pick on this more- because my home is NOTHING like this...... i don’t mean to judge others but what i am saying is clearly the problem is with them as people considering so so so many other people are in similar situations and they don’t 1. raise their kids to have underage sex, get pregnant at 15 and 2. live in filthy hoarded clutter. i know neither of those apply to me, nor to anyone else i know with the same experiences.

Reactions: 9
i don’t have children, but should keira be staying up all night when she has a one year old just to redecorate her phone??

Random comment but her mum is late 40s. She said in a video her mum had her at 29/30 so she'd be around 47 now

Reactions: 1
I agree, the way these teen mums are so scared to admit the reality is just toxic. Any mum who says your kids didn’t negatively effect their lives is lying, and I don’t mean it’s all bad, I just mean that kids do take away your freedom and make life way more stressful. Obviously being a mum is great too. But I HATE the way they make out it’s just feeding them snacks, putting them on the floor all day, cuddles and fun baby shopping. It’s hard no matter your age, but as a teenager you miss out on sooo much by having a child and it might not seem like a big deal now but she will struggle when all her friends are graduating, getting careers, going out, travelling etc. I had my son at 22 and still miss being able to just go for a drink or hang out with friends without kids. But atleast I graduated and had my fun, can’t imagine not even having that. Most teenagers who try copy people like Kiera will realise the reality when it’s too late and regret it. I truly don’t understand how people can send that message and not feel guilty that you’re lying to such young impressionable people. There’s making the best of a situation since as far as I know Oskar wasn’t planned, but actively making it seem like wanting a baby at like 15 is a good money-making idea is just vile to me.

Same. The way she went to about 3 days at school before giving up says it all. You can’t just take “mental health breaks” at uni or jobs. Even if you took time off you get waaay too behind to manage. If she isn’t smart enough to know to get her education done now while it’s easier & free then she definitely couldn’t handle being a scientist lmao

I reported it to for “talking about underage sex and encouraging others to partake in sexual contact despite the legal age limit for consensual sex” (sorry for long post x)
I agree these teen mums are out here promoting teen pregnancy than sharing the real side of being a young mum, Keira herself had said she’s stopped going to school until next year. That shouldn’t be promoted to anyone who should still be attending full time education(most of her followers and subscribers). No wonder the numbers are going up for teen pregnancies. She’s 16 and literally posting a video talking about the best s*x positions for when you’re pregnant!! Why is she sharing that to her 13-14 year old fans

Reactions: 10
Has Keira said if she is going back to school/education in September? Because if not, surely that goes against the law? I’d have to find all the info I was given but I’m sure it said regardless, you have to stay in education/apprenticeship until 18.

Has Keira said if she is going back to school/education in September? Because if not, surely that goes against the law? I’d have to find all the info I was given but I’m sure it said regardless, you have to stay in education/apprenticeship until 18.
Yes, Keira has talked about going back to school in September to do her A-Levels again.

in the UK you can legally leave school at 16, so she isn’t breaking any laws.

Yes, Keira has talked about going back to school in September to do her A-Levels again.

in the UK you can legally leave school at 16, so she isn’t breaking any laws.
I thought the new law in the uk was 18 now not 16, I’m in the UK and my younger sister legally had to be in education whether it 6 form college or apprenticeship until 18 🤷🏼‍♀️ Unless there was a genuine reason I mean she might not have to because she has Oskar but I’m sure it’s 18 now

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I thought the new law in the uk was 18 now not 16, I’m in the UK and my younger sister legally had to be in education whether it 6 form college or apprenticeship until 18 🤷🏼‍♀️ Unless there was a genuine reason I mean she might not have to because she has Oskar but I’m sure it’s 18 now
i think you answered yourself in the second screenshot, England you need to be in school til 18 but they don’t do anything if you leave.So if she doesn’t go back there’s no consequences for her

i can’t lie, to me their family seem like the type to be on jeremy kyle. filthy cluttered house, so many kids in there and their dad just seemed to have the last one then vanish out the house? keira having a baby like a year after her mum and a 2 year old becoming an aunt 🥴

in all honesty no wonder keira got pregnant so young and has been so immature and irresponsible. she doesn’t seem to have a mum who knows what she’s doing either, or a dad for that matter. her mum pops multiple kids out despite seeming a bit older and having a lot already, and living in a disgusting house... and her dad has that many kids and one being 3 and isn’t there?

i find it a bit strange, like realistically why would you have 2 kids and then like 12 years later have another 2/ 3 (ffs i don’t even know how many there are) especially if you seem to be in your late 50s and they have the same dad. i get age gaps, there’s 9 years between me and my youngest brother, and i’m in a single parent home so i do feel like i can comment but in keira’s family’s case i just find it super odd.

THIS- her mum and dad must have stayed together for at least 10 years only for them to then split up when the youngest is like a baby ? what’s the point in doing that, i get that things are unexpected but it’s just odd to have a big age gap then have 3 more and then split up very soon after the youngest is born? why would you be together for that long only to break up after another child ?!?!? and why would you have a child after such a long time if clearly there was a reason to break up ???

her family seem like an absolute mess.

i also find it strange how the 2 youngest look sooooo different to keira. and does their dad ever see them much? i swear we barely ever see him with the young ones

like i said i do feel like i can comment considering i experienced the big age gap and know what it is like to be in a single parent home with a younger child- in fact i think that’s what makes me pick on this more- because my home is NOTHING like this...... i don’t mean to judge others but what i am saying is clearly the problem is with them as people considering so so so many other people are in similar situations and they don’t 1. raise their kids to have underage sex, get pregnant at 15 and 2. live in filthy hoarded clutter. i know neither of those apply to me, nor to anyone else i know with the same experiences.
The second lot of kids were probably to keep some sort of benefits coming in when it stopped as the older ones turned 18 🤣

Reactions: 4
Next thread suggestion: itsjustkeira #2: Encouraging girls to get pregnant at sixteen, c’mon, Keira, stop being so obscene!

Reactions: 10
Thread idea - “s€x positions , baby number 2 , finally a clean room how mature is she .. wait it’s a copy and paste mia jeal ✨

Reactions: 6
why does every video have “|| teen mum vlogs” at the end?? or if it’s not a vlog then it’s just “|| teen mum”. we get it keira, you had underage sex and got knocked up - it isn’t something to be proud of. i understand her channel is motherhood but it’s so unnecessary for every video

• Haha
Listening to her talking about driving is giving me a headache... she is delusional. Tests are booked up til September!

Reactions: 4
Listening to her talking about driving is giving me a headache... she is delusional. Tests are booked up til September!
What did she say about driving? I remember her saying she was going to do a crash course but that was ages ago now. Has she mentioned it recently?

i just watched the video you’re talking about! she lives in her own world, she talks about driving as if she knows but in reality she has no clue
1) there’s no way she’ll be getting lessons and a test within two weeks! i’m currently learning to drive and i won’t be getting a test for MONTHS
2) why is she thinking of buying a car before she even has her license? she might hate driving, she might not take to it, she might struggle to pass (my sister failed 8 tests and counting...)
3) she spoke about having her mum or dad take her out in her car before she has a lesson but she doesn’t realise every car is different. my mum took me out in lockdown whilst i couldn’t have lessons and as soon as i got in my instructors car again i stalled instantly because i was used to my mums car instead. she wants to “get a feel for the car”
but she’ll be taking her test in a completely different car!!
keira, get your head out the clouds and give yourself a reality check

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She also hasn’t taken her theory test into account at all... unless I didn’t hear her mention it

Reactions: 3
hearing her talk about how her, Zak and Oscar can't even stay in a hotel overnight alone really reinforces how young she actually is :eek:

Reactions: 11
i booked my test in september 2020 and the earliest i could get was january 2021! that was then cancelled due to lockdown and rescheduled to june 2021 😅 sending her luck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.