ItsjustKeira

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
definitely nit picking but why would a child or any single person need a wardrobe that big- surely Zak (who definitely won’t be around when they move) and Keira should have it?
Because she’s a hoarder. Shes addicted to online shopping, she needed a place to put all of her shein hauls🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She finally gets rid of some the junk in her bedroom and then shoves fake ivy all over the effing wall 😩🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
View attachment 527139
im losing brain cells from her comment section
aww yeah i’m so jealous of the tit tip she lives in with filthy carpets and hoarded clutter everywhere. i’m so jealous that it’s even harder for her to do education and get higher and better qualifications for a better life chance in the future. i’m so jealous that her boyfriend is ugly and toxic and vile and wished death on her and her son.

goals!

Reactions: 9
aww yeah i’m so jealous of the tit tip she lives in with filthy carpets and hoarded clutter everywhere. i’m so jealous that it’s even harder for her to do education and get higher and better qualifications for a better life chance in the future. i’m so jealous that her boyfriend is ugly and toxic and vile and wished death on her and her son.

goals!

i wish i didn’t pursue my degree and instead copied keira, i’ve really missed out

Reactions: 5
i wish i didn’t pursue my degree and instead copied keira, i’ve really missed out
It's such an odd thing to think people are jealous of. It's this awful online trait people have to say others are jealous when they point out something that isn't all rosy. It absolutely isn't ideally to fall pregnant at 15, still at school. It isn't ideal to have a child when you're living with your parents and have no job or haven't even completed your compulsory education. There's no perfect time to have a child but I think everyone would agree you're in a much better place to raise a child once you're an adult, once you've finished education (to whatever level you aspire to!) and you've got a stable relationship and source of income, and even though those things change, people lose jobs and relationships breakdown, I can't think of a single situation in which being a teen parent is preferable to establishing yourself as an independent adult first. I don't say it to bash her, and I'm not suggesting she's doing a bad job of being a mum, but it's definitely far from ideal to be a mum when you're 16 years old.

I also feel like she's been very lucky with how having a baby so young has gone for her. She didn't have to revise for GCSE's with a newborn (when she couldn't handle college with an older child) and because of the pandemic, she didn't really miss out on anything with any friends because we weren't allowed to go out, and her success on social media is probably in part to the pandemic because so many people were at home, with little to do and a lot of time to spend watching YouTube videos and tiktoks so watched them and became interested in watching her handle it and this allowed her financial rewards she otherwise wouldn't have had. I think had we been living in the 'real world' when she had Oskar, she'd have found herself struggling MUCH more than she is.

Reactions: 17
anyone know what happened on her tiktok? apparently she posted a video about wanting to go to college but she ended up having oskar and it was meant to be a joke but people are saying it ‘came across badly’ and she turned all the comments off, blocked people who called her out for it & deleted the video.. i didn’t see it but wondering if anyone else got a chance to view it before she deleted it?

Reactions: 7
anyone know what happened on her tiktok? apparently she posted a video about wanting to go to college but she ended up having oskar and it was meant to be a joke but people are saying it ‘came across badly’ and she turned all the comments off, blocked people who called her out for it & deleted the video.. i didn’t see it but wondering if anyone else got a chance to view it before she deleted it?
i saw it, the comments were turned off when i saw it but it was the audio of the song that goes “you want me, i want you baby” (not sure if you’ve seen that trend). but the first bit was her talking about going to school and getting her grades. then when it said “you want me” the caption was a ‘career in marine biology’ and then when it was supposed to say “i want you baby” there was no lyrics on that but and she put ✨teen pregnancy ✨

i’ve explained this so badly but if you look up that audio you should find the trend if you’ve not already seen it. basically the video was her bragging about something she shouldn’t be

Just watched her new video and a couple of things I noticed.

1. why couldn’t she take him to the garage with her? Surely it wouldn’t take two seconds to put him in to his buggy?

2. Did she give him vimto with his dinner?!?! Why does a one year old need fruit juice?!

3. if she finds it so difficult to deal with any form of hate then she really should consider leaving YouTube. The fact she thinks she is making an impact in people’s lives actually made me laugh.

Reactions: 6
Just watched her new video and a couple of things I noticed.

1. why couldn’t she take him to the garage with her? Surely it wouldn’t take two seconds to put him in to his buggy?

2. Did she give him vimto with his dinner?!?! Why does a one year old need fruit juice?!

3. if she finds it so difficult to deal with any form of hate then she really should consider leaving YouTube. The fact she thinks she is making an impact in people’s lives actually made me laugh.
The amount of comments she has under that video of people saying she’s their idol is actually worrying

i saw it, the comments were turned off when i saw it but it was the audio of the song that goes “you want me, i want you baby” (not sure if you’ve seen that trend). but the first bit was her talking about going to school and getting her grades. then when it said “you want me” the caption was a ‘career in marine biology’ and then when it was supposed to say “i want you baby” there was no lyrics on that but and she put ✨teen pregnancy ✨

i’ve explained this so badly but if you look up that audio you should find the trend if you’ve not already seen it. basically the video was her bragging about something she shouldn’t be
that really pisses me off. she could have gone to college straight away with oskar but she chose not to.

but overall, she didn’t even have to have him! she could have had an abortion or just put him up for adoption like... keira you chose to have a baby. you knew what that would mean. don’t blame not being able to do your career goal on you getting pregnant and choosing to keep the baby. it was your choice.

Reactions: 11
Her mum even offered to raise him for her.....

What hate is she even talking about? I haven't seen any hate... Granted I don't go on snapchat. Is there a lot of hate on there? The way she was talking it was hate she was getting on YouTube, but I haven't seen any hate comments there.

Last edited:
baby or not, i can’t imagine her having a career in marine biology anyway. might sound harsh but 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
baby or not, i can’t imagine her having a career in marine biology anyway. might sound harsh but 🤷🏻‍♀️
i thought this too. the way she says some things makes me think she isn’t very articulate and her GCSE grades weren’t amazing

Reactions: 10
i thought this too. the way she says some things makes me think she isn’t very articulate and her GCSE grades weren’t amazing
it’s a hard career to get into and requires a lot of effort, this girl can’t even keep up with a posting schedule on youtube or keep her bedroom tidy

Reactions: 6
i really don’t think it’s okay how she’s managed to become some kind of ‘star’ from having a baby young. it’s not something to be proud of. and she’s making young girls aspire to be her! does she not realise how dangerous her behaviour is and the harm she can cause to impressionable girls...

in my brutally honest opinion, it’s one thing building off success from any teen pregnancy, but it’s awful when they are underage. she got pregnant at 15. not only is she profiting from and encouraging something that should be discouraged, but she’s essentially being praised and rewarded for being completely irresponsible and having underage sex. laws are in place for a reason. it’s not okay to blatantly show you’ve broken a law to the whole world including young girls and be met with adoration for it.

the message she sends is “be irresponsible and break the law. have a baby as a teen because if you do there’s nothing wrong with it and you actually have amazing consequences because you get famous and loads of money and everyone will love you for it”

nobody seems to actually do a double take on how fucked up it is.

Reactions: 13
I honestly don’t know how she goes onto a social media platform and speaks about her sex life... Don’t get me wrong it’s not weird to have sex but a 17 year old girl speaking about her favourite positions and how her mum gives her condoms at 14 makes me feel super uncomfortable. I cannot believe her mum said that she can see her and Zak having a kid soon. Don’t get me wrong a mother should always support their children to do the RIGHT thing but seriously... why doesn’t her mum support her on maybe finishing her education before popping out another child? In my personal opinion (Please tell me if i’m being to harsh) her mum seems really irresponsible, giving her condoms at 14!? Encouraging to have another baby at 17?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.