ItsjustKeira

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i really don’t think it’s okay how she’s managed to become some kind of ‘star’ from having a baby young. it’s not something to be proud of. and she’s making young girls aspire to be her! does she not realise how dangerous her behaviour is and the harm she can cause to impressionable girls...

in my brutally honest opinion, it’s one thing building off success from any teen pregnancy, but it’s awful when they are underage. she got pregnant at 15. not only is she profiting from and encouraging something that should be discouraged, but she’s essentially being praised and rewarded for being completely irresponsible and having underage sex. laws are in place for a reason. it’s not okay to blatantly show you’ve broken a law to the whole world including young girls and be met with adoration for it.

the message she sends is “be irresponsible and break the law. have a baby as a teen because if you do there’s nothing wrong with it and you actually have amazing consequences because you get famous and loads of money and everyone will love you for it”

nobody seems to actually do a double take on how fucked up it is.
i’ve said it once and i’ll say it again, i was genuinely so shocked when she told her young followers she doesn’t think there is an age limit to when you should be having sex. ummm what about the law keira??? honestly that video needs to be taken down, how can she not see that there is no problem with underage sex

Reactions: 11
i’ve said it once and i’ll say it again, i was genuinely so shocked when she told her young followers she doesn’t think there is an age limit to when you should be having sex. ummm what about the law keira??? honestly that video needs to be taken down, how can she not see that there is no problem with underage sex

that video could have some serious damaging consequences. what about a young girl who’s being groomed by an adult thinking that it’s okay what they’re doing because kiera said it was okay to have sex young? it sounds so dramatic but it definitely could happen, not to mention all the comments you see on her tiktok on stuff of young girls being like ‘i’m 13 and i’m ready for a baby’. she’s irresponsible and so is her mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
My daughter is 14 and she says some of her friends were talking about Keira and how amazing it would be to have a baby and start a you tube channel. They all seem to think it would be easy. Keira landed lucky. My 16 year old started watching her when she was pregnant as she seen her on tik tok she said she thinks she got her following becsdue it was during lockdown and people her age were looking for something to watch. She now sees her as really immature but it seems to be the younger girls my youngest daughters age who think she is great and want to be like her.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
403F7A38-EE7C-4320-B140-80F8ABC0B75E.jpeg

Her bleeping followers are next level weird. It’s not our bleeping fault if she quits her job, bloody hell. I cant bleeping deal with them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 534447
Her bleeping followers are next level weird. It’s not our bleeping fault if she quits her job, bloody hell. I cant bleeping deal with them 😂
you know there is something severely wrong when a child is talking about how it’s okay to have sex at any age and have a baby no matter how young you are, and for their audience to be almost entirely 11-14. and i agree to what someone said here that video needs to be taken down. i cannot believe she gets away with what she says and does.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
you know there is something severely wrong when a child is talking about how it’s okay to have sex at any age and have a baby no matter how young you are, and for their audience to be almost entirely 11-14. and i agree to what someone said here that video needs to be taken down. i cannot believe she gets away with what she says and does.
the biggest problem is these followers are obviously very young and they just want to be like her in any way possible. it makes me worry that they’ll do exactly what she says because they look up to her so much. id hate for any of those young girls to think they’re now obliged to have sex young because keira did it, therefore they’ll do it with anyone before they’re ready (not thinking of STIs and contraception because keira didn’t mention it) also i can’t believe how open she was?? i wouldn’t even tell my closest friends half the things she told thousands of people. wayyy to much info - not enough education

Reactions: 9
i really don’t think it’s okay how she’s managed to become some kind of ‘star’ from having a baby young. it’s not something to be proud of. and she’s making young girls aspire to be her! does she not realise how dangerous her behaviour is and the harm she can cause to impressionable girls...

in my brutally honest opinion, it’s one thing building off success from any teen pregnancy, but it’s awful when they are underage. she got pregnant at 15. not only is she profiting from and encouraging something that should be discouraged, but she’s essentially being praised and rewarded for being completely irresponsible and having underage sex. laws are in place for a reason. it’s not okay to blatantly show you’ve broken a law to the whole world including young girls and be met with adoration for it.

the message she sends is “be irresponsible and break the law. have a baby as a teen because if you do there’s nothing wrong with it and you actually have amazing consequences because you get famous and loads of money and everyone will love you for it”

nobody seems to actually do a double take on how fucked up it is.
I agree, the way these teen mums are so scared to admit the reality is just toxic. Any mum who says your kids didn’t negatively effect their lives is lying, and I don’t mean it’s all bad, I just mean that kids do take away your freedom and make life way more stressful. Obviously being a mum is great too. But I HATE the way they make out it’s just feeding them snacks, putting them on the floor all day, cuddles and fun baby shopping. It’s hard no matter your age, but as a teenager you miss out on sooo much by having a child and it might not seem like a big deal now but she will struggle when all her friends are graduating, getting careers, going out, travelling etc. I had my son at 22 and still miss being able to just go for a drink or hang out with friends without kids. But atleast I graduated and had my fun, can’t imagine not even having that. Most teenagers who try copy people like Kiera will realise the reality when it’s too late and regret it. I truly don’t understand how people can send that message and not feel guilty that you’re lying to such young impressionable people. There’s making the best of a situation since as far as I know Oskar wasn’t planned, but actively making it seem like wanting a baby at like 15 is a good money-making idea is just vile to me.
baby or not, i can’t imagine her having a career in marine biology anyway. might sound harsh but 🤷🏻‍♀️
Same. The way she went to about 3 days at school before giving up says it all. You can’t just take “mental health breaks” at uni or jobs. Even if you took time off you get waaay too behind to manage. If she isn’t smart enough to know to get her education done now while it’s easier & free then she definitely couldn’t handle being a scientist lmao

I’ve just reported the video to YouTube.
I reported it to for “talking about underage sex and encouraging others to partake in sexual contact despite the legal age limit for consensual sex” (sorry for long post x)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
keira seems to lie about a lot of things too, or exaggerate the truth. she said on tiktok that she breastfed for 3 months but in her one month baby update he was already on formula (nothing wrong with formula, but she lied). she then told different people different birth weights for oskar. and then in her mental health video she said she took an overdose and experience no side effects (she literally said her dad took her shopping after A&E) but yet she was one tablet away from dying??? i don’t want to say she was faking but i just find it really hard to believe that if you were that close to
dying then you’d be very very poorly. she also changes her accent to make herself sound better which pisses me off so much

Reactions: 13
I can totally see Kiera going the way Mia has gone once she starts college again. I know she’s probably doing some work at home so she doesn’t fall behind but A levels are hard enough without a baby to look after, a YouTube channel to keep up with and potentially moving out to worry about. I bet once she starts college she’ll change to a different course. She’ll either do a btec in science or something similar in the hope it’ll be enough to get into university. Or completely change to do something like childcare because she’ll probably think she’ll find it easy because she already has a baby. It’s not even like Kiera’s always wanted to do marine biology because last summer I remember her saying she wanted to do either medicine or to become a vet. I’m not saying you can’t change your mind but the way Kiera just changed her mind after dropping out of college last September it wouldn’t surprise me if she changed it again this year. She’s obviously getting a decent pay check from YouTube and thinks she’ll be able to do this for every and so has little motivation to put herself through 2 more years of school and the at least 3 years of university to get a job when she can just film herself and her baby and make money. Even though her little fans will grow up and realise that her content isn’t that good and being a teen parent isn’t really something to aspire to.

Reactions: 3
She also had sex with Zack within a very short amount of time. She’d only been with him for a few months and at the age of 14 was ready to go to the next level. I’m not judging her choices but me and my ex were together for 2 and a half years from the age of 13-15 and we didn’t have sex. Maybe it’s just cause my mum raised me not to do it underage but idk it’s all a bit weird to me.

She also had sex with Zack within a very short amount of time. She’d only been with him for a few months and at the age of 14 was ready to go to the next level. I’m not judging her choices but me and my ex were together for 2 and a half years from the age of 13-15 and we didn’t have sex. Maybe it’s just cause my mum raised me not to do it underage but idk it’s all a bit weird to me.
definitely not just you. my mum also raised me this way. i got with my current boyfriend at 14 and we didn’t start having sex until we were 17 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
keira seems to lie about a lot of things too, or exaggerate the truth. she said on tiktok that she breastfed for 3 months but in her one month baby update he was already on formula (nothing wrong with formula, but she lied). she then told different people different birth weights for oskar. and then in her mental health video she said she took an overdose and experience no side effects (she literally said her dad took her shopping after A&E) but yet she was one tablet away from dying??? i don’t want to say she was faking but i just find it really hard to believe that if you were that close to
dying then you’d be very very poorly. she also changes her accent to make herself sound better which pisses me off so much
I have picked up on this too, she is super dramatic im not sure why... like crying over a hoodie? Someone's desperate for views

Reactions: 10
yep not just you, i waited till i wasn’t underage. it’s called being responsible and mature, something keira is too childish and delusional in her dream world with her ugly toxic bf to do. she’s trying to convince herself that her choices are right when she knows deep down she’s a duck up really.

her mum is a tit parent and she should be ashamed of herself. you’re supposed to encourage your children down the right path of doing things right, in line with the law and that they won’t regret. her mum is partly responsible for this. honestly the whole family seem grotty and how to word this nicely uh... not who i would want to associate with.

Reactions: 10
Keira's so mature she couldn't even nip the garage with her child I'm mean seriously 🙈

Reactions: 4
poor zak trying to sleep while she’s scranning that tuna next to him 🤢 tbf it was problem competing with the stretch of those dirty carpets and his weed stash 😅

• Sick
Zak’s mum brings Ozzybum home at 8pm? And she has all the lights on in that room whilst he tries to sleep! No wonder he has such bad nights up all night. She doesn’t understand good sleep hygiene.
That baby shouldn’t be coming home at 8pm, he should already be in his bed!!!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.