ItsjustKeira

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came here to say this. Can't believe that's actually what she's been up to šŸ˜‚
I can believe it would take that long though šŸ¤£. In all seriousness, I'm glad she's listened. I also wouldn't be surprised if there had been some follow up from social services - or she's expecting some - not because I want Keira to feel there are people on her case but because I think there would be something seriously wrong if a mum -and particularly a teen mum likely in need of extra support - went to A&E with a baby saying they'd trapped its foot in between her bed and radiator and suffered burns and they didn't flag it up to be followed up in case she needs extra support etc. Whatever the reason, its in Oskar's best interest that those guinea pigs aren't in there now and also that it's a bit tidier.
Who knows, maybe even Zak said 'this is a tit tip to live in' seeing as he moved in .... doubt that's the reason though!

Reactions: 12
I totally agreed that Kieraā€™s room was painfully cluttered before but I kept kind of quiet about it as I felt that all of those unnecessary things she had gathered were probably a lifetime of gifts and little shopping trips that all held memories for her. It wasnā€™t until I moved out of the family home at 17 that I realised how many ā€œthingsā€ I had that I didnā€™t need/ didnā€™t use. Like most others have said I think itā€™s a really good thing that Kiera has done something about the mess. The room looks so much better now

Reactions: 6
IMG_0077.jpg

Looks like someone has finally decided to make an appearance tonight !!šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 7
donā€™t get me wrong her room looks good but it took way too long. it clearly took her reading this thread to realise how dangerous her room was which is quite worrying. like someone on here said, she obviously didnā€™t think anything of it because she uploaded a room tour. better late than never though i guess

Reactions: 9
ā€œLast day of being 11 monthsā€ ..really? šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø Not exactly interesting when he turned 1 a month ago & people have been waiting for weeks for that birthday vlog but whatevs. I do like Kiera for the most part though I hope her videos get more exciting soon, kinda tired of just seeing her bedroom even if it has changed šŸ˜…

Reactions: 8
just watched keiraā€™s video and iā€™m shocked she would add something that was Ā£40 to her wish list. i know she said it was to remind her to buy it but i donā€™t believe that. amazon have private lists as well and she put that on there knowing full well someone would buy it to get recognised. sheā€™s greedy imo

• Angry
Reactions: 12
just watched keiraā€™s video and iā€™m shocked she would add something that was Ā£40 to her wish list. i know she said it was to remind her to buy it but i donā€™t believe that. amazon have private lists as well and she put that on there knowing full well someone would buy it to get recognised. sheā€™s greedy imo
She has these too. 1000% in hopes people will buy them, she wouldnā€™t have made it such a thing to keep the wishlist if that was the case! Most of it on there is Ā£20+

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I think Keira is starting to become a little bit more mature and organised which is great! Her room looks 10x better so I'm proud of her for realising that it really needed a declutter, however I do agree that it is wrong for her to have a wish-list, seeing as most of her fans are 10-18. For the most part, I do really enjoy watching Keira's videos as I am also 17 and currently pregnant with a girl who is due in August :)

I think Keira is starting to become a little bit more mature and organised which is great! Her room looks 10x better so I'm proud of her for realising that it really needed a declutter, however I do agree that it is wrong for her to have a wish-list, seeing as most of her fans are 10-18. For the most part, I do really enjoy watching Keira's videos as I am also 17 and currently pregnant with a girl who is due in August :)
congrats lovely! iā€™m due in september, i find out the gender in three days! wishing you a healthy and happy pregnancy and delivery šŸ’—

Reactions: 4
could she drag these birthday videos out any longer? šŸ˜«
Keria makes videos for literally the most little things. She could get a new pillow and make a video called, "UNBOXING MY NEW PILLOW | TEEN MUM VLOG." But this is what enables her to have thousands of AdSense money flowing into the house so... šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She said they still have the confetti up from the 100k party, which was 4 months ago. Do they not tidy up? I don't want to judge but damn.....

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
not being funny but i donā€™t think they clean or tidy at all, the state of the carpets, the rest of the house thereā€™s clutter everywhere iā€™m sorry but itā€™s vile especially with the amount of kids in that house. itā€™s not as though no one has the time because everyone else in the world manages
She said they still have the confetti up from the 100k party, which was 4 months ago. Do they not tidy up? I don't want to judge but damn.....
[/QUOTE

Reactions: 9
I felt bad for the other kids watching Oscar open so many toys and then anytime they seemed to touch anything Kiera would say ā€œthatā€™s oscarsā€ šŸ™„

• Sad
Reactions: 11
canā€™t believe she wasted money of the back drop in the bedroom for pictures but couldnā€™t take the time to hoover that floor. it makes me cringe
seeing oscar play on it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.