ItsjustKeira

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what baffles me is all the organising videos she posts and yet her room always looks exactly the same...a mess. i know lots of teenage girls can be messy, i can definitely but if i had a baby then i’d be keeping my room as tidy as possible. surely the cage next to the bed is also really unhealthy and she’ll be breathing in dust etc at night?
literally, she seems to be organising in every video. well then keira explain why to us why it still continues to look like a complete and utter mess every time 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 7
Why does she have no sheet on her bed ? I wish she would stop saying Oscar is in his playroom it’s not a play room ffs

wants to expand the guinea pig cage but oscar only has that tiny corner to play in 🤔
you’re telling me there’s physically enough space in that room for anything else? i guess they are all gonna be sleeping in the doorway from now on

Why does she have no sheet on her bed ? I wish she would stop saying Oscar is in his playroom it’s not a play room ffs
I thought this too, they sleep on the actual mattress with just a duvet on top? That room looks more and more skanky every time it's shown 🤢🤢

I've just looked at the views on her last video and for her they're really low - 16k compared to about 75k for the ones before that (apart from the couple she re-uploaded after being hacked which people will have already watched). I hope that makes her realise that nobody wants to constantly hear about guinea pigs - it's so boring and if her vlogs don't start to feature more than 'organising' one cupboard or shelf or spot cleaning the guinea pig cage I bet her numbers will start falling. Even she can't watch them back and not be bored surely?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I thought this too, they sleep on the actual mattress with just a duvet on top? That room looks more and more skanky every time it's shown 🤢🤢

I've just looked at the views on her last video and for her they're really low - 16k compared to about 75k for the ones before that (apart from the couple she re-uploaded after being hacked which people will have already watched). I hope that makes her realise that nobody wants to constantly hear about guinea pigs - it's so boring and if her vlogs don't start to feature more than 'organising' one cupboard or shelf or spot cleaning the guinea pig cage I bet her numbers will start falling. Even she can't watch them back and not be bored surely?!
her videos are getting repetitive and boring like mias. i know it’s lockdown but there still plenty she could do, arts and crafts maybe and get her siblings involved? i feel like her videos have gotten lazier since her boyfriends practically moved it.

Reactions: 17
I first heard of Keira from Mia's thread and i watched a couple of her videos but they were pretty hard for me to actually get in to (a lot of the video was walking around her room and her talking about giving Oskar a bottle or nappy change while pouting and throwing up peace signs). The first thing i noticed straight off the bat was how cluttered her room was and all of the stuff she had lying around on her floor, windowsill and shelves above her bed. Oskar's "room" also is very cluttered which doesn't give him a lot of space to be simulated and to move around. The christmas tree was a cute idea but if she was going to have one for her room it would have been much more efficient to have a smaller one. There is no doubt that she is a caring, loving and attentive mom but at some points, her immaturity does seem to show. It might only be me thinking this but sometimes i think that the way she is with Zak could be because she doesn't want him to cheat/leave her so is doing her best to show him how much she loves him. I feel that she could have waited to get the guinea pigs until she moves out because frankly they are taking up a large amount of space in her room and Oskar could do with that space to be able to play in. Zak seems to slouch off of Keira and seems to do the bare minimum in helping her out and when he does she gushes over it even though it should be something normal. In her 100k party video her living room where the party was, also was very cluttered and im pretty sure the piano was covered in unnecessary items as well.

Reactions: 12
I haven’t watched her latest vid does she acc have chickenpox?
her mum said the rash she had looked like chicken pox, kiera said she doesn’t think it is because she’s had it before and her and zak were googling rashes and it doesn’t look like any of the ones listed sooo 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I know she was concerned about her YouTube but I do think her video about her account getting hacked shows her age and naivety.

Reactions: 5
I know she was concerned about her YouTube but I do think her video about her account getting hacked shows her age and naivety.
Agreed. You could see the sheer panic in her face that she’d have to get a job without that YouTube income🙄🙄

Reactions: 10
What was the reason for Zak deciding to appear in on Keira’s channel? Was it the 200k subs, I wonder?

Reactions: 11
When she cuts to her talking about it, it is genuinely like someone has died. And to say she has none of the videos backed up or saved when it's her actual job? She needs to grow up big time. And as for the pity me voice throughout when she's not actually crying but still trying to do the voice.....she reminds me of a 14 year old whose mum needs to tell them to get a grip

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
When she cuts to her talking about it, it is genuinely like someone has died. And to say she has none of the videos backed up or saved when it's her actual job? She needs to grow up big time. And as for the pity me voice throughout when she's not actually crying but still trying to do the voice.....she reminds me of a 14 year old whose mum needs to tell them to get a grip
It was, then staying up until god only knows what time and clearly waking Oskar up too. The way I see it though, whether videos are her job or not, if you were truly upset you wouldn’t pick up the camera. You could make a video after to discuss it.

The fact she has nothing backed up, maybe it Is just me but I back up everything as these are my memories with my family.

Reactions: 5
It was, then staying up until god only knows what time and clearly waking Oskar up too. The way I see it though, whether videos are her job or not, if you were truly upset you wouldn’t pick up the camera. You could make a video after to discuss it.

The fact she has nothing backed up, maybe it Is just me but I back up everything as these are my memories with my family.
She’s so lovely with Oskar and her siblings but she doesn’t strike me as a mum... she’s just a caring big sister. She is in desperate need of parenting herself. Job or not my parents would’ve been into my room telling me to get the duck to sleep not letting me sit up crying til 4am waking my own child.

Having a baby hasn't made her an adult, her mum really needs to get a better grip on her. Start with that rotten bedroom and insist on a bedtime for Keira and for Oskar. And move Zak out!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She’s so lovely with Oskar and her siblings but she doesn’t strike me as a mum... she’s just a caring big sister. She is in desperate need of parenting herself. Job or not my parents would’ve been into my room telling me to get the duck to sleep not letting me sit up crying til 4am waking my own child.

Having a baby hasn't made her an adult, her mum really needs to get a better grip on her. Start with that rotten bedroom and insist on a bedtime for Keira and for Oskar. And move Zak out!!
I think you’ve hit the nail on the head there. She is great with the baby but it is more of a big sister role. She definitely needs more guidance. I know it’d be hard as there are two different roles competing to be first (teenager and mother) but I dread to think what it’ll be like it they move out.

Reactions: 15
Anyone else think her bedroom is super unsafe for little man? It’s far to cluttered she has so much stuff above his cot that could potentially fall on him.. she’s very dopey I’ll say!

Reactions: 15
Just watched her most recent video ... oh my gosh! somehow, the girl has managed to fill her room with even more tit! i can't get over how cluttered, dirty and overall unsafe her room is. it's shocking!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.