Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SonicTheSpikeyThing

Chatty Member
I think Mia will be back eventually hence leaving her accounts up and not deleting them properly.
I’d love to know what she’s doing for work etc. She went from some months earning 3K + (apparently obviously we can’t confirm that!) from yt and everything else paying her a hella nice wage, she’s not going to walk into a offline job earning that much at all and with Mabel and a horse and college, I’d be interested in what’s she doing now and how she’s affording it all. That’s a video I would watch 🤣

Reactions: 17

citrineday

Chatty Member
Just found this old TikTok where you can see Zak vaping in the background she covered it up but you can still see the vape in his hand. In the comments she was lying and saying that she covered it up because he thought he looked weird. Why lie tell such an obvious lie just to make your boyfriend look better?
zak is so pathetic. what part of his brain thinks it’s a good idea to vape and smoke in front of his girlfriends very young siblings. most people wouldn’t do that just out of respect, if you’re dating someone and trying to get into their parents and families good books.

he’s either completely socially inept and has no idea what’s inappropriate and should rather not be done at certain situations, or he’s just (as we already think) a massive twat who just doesn’t care and has this desperate need to look ‘cool’ (but everyone with even the slightest degree of maturity thinks he’s just being pathetic)

i feel like she spends a huge amount of her time just trying to make zak look like a better person and to present him in a certain way through how she acts, speaks and concealing and showing certain things.

she must be absolutely exhausted with having to constantly watch everything she posts and having to clean up after his behaviour all the time.

Reactions: 16
I don’t know what anyone expected. Of course they’re acting like teenagers, of course they’re being immature and dramatic online. They ARE teenagers. Petty back and fourths and drama is expected of their age, it’s something we have all gone through (and some of us never grow out of..) no surprise there. Thankfully this happened now rather than when oskar is 5 and knows what’s going on, hopefully they can at least be civil enough for his sake to work out some sort of shared custody agreement. As for keira, i’m happy for her! Her hair looks great, she’s keeping oskar out of the spotlight on tiktok lately, keeping her motherhood life more private, finally been released from Zaks shackles. He was the one who held her back in my opinion & clouded her judgement. I also don’t think she cheated on him, be nice if there was actual proof but even if she did.. so? Not saying i condone it but it was a shit relationship and he’s a piece of shit guy. So what if she cheated?? He literally said he hoped she and oskar died in child birth. He is trash. Again, not saying cheating is ok, but i could care less if she cheated on him or not. And vice versa, the relationship was trash and needed to end one way or another. And i don’t think the idea of her nudes circulating is very funny, considering she’s 17. So i hope that isn’t the case.I hope this is the beginning of her really getting her crap together

• Heart

Gdjshn

As much as mia did some shitty things, and 100% needs to acknowledge them. I used to always look forwards to her videos, my daughters abit older than mabel but me and mia are the same age & was/is doing the same course in college, i found she was one of the only relatable british teen mum you tubers to me, and id say at least 70% of the time i found comfort in her videos.

• Heart

xoxoaplol

i just don't get how keria is still with zak. he literally cheated on her multiple times, said he wished her and oskar died and then had the audacity to tell her he doesn't love her anymore!!?? when i first started to watching keria, i genuinely thought she had her head screwed on, but ever since she started 'growing' she has gotten so fucking dumb (in the nicest way possible lmfaoo 😂 )

Beccaf24

Chatty Member
View attachment 658063
Keira posted this on her Insta story …
Zak just posted this with "dont start i wouldn't Kiera" i wonder if hes got receipts 👀

Honestly though they're both so childish and irresponsible, idc who 'cheated' (which lets be real knowing their marurity levels is probably them texting "hi 🤪" to other people 🙄) they clearly shouldnt be together. He is a crappy dad and she needs to find some self worth beyond boys and get off her arse and either get some education or put some effort into youtube. Grow up pls the second hand embarrassment is painful

Last edited:

Kat5998

VIP Member
Kinda sad that she’s felt the need to make the horse account private, Mia we were just wondering where you are and what you’re up to now out of pure curiosity

d_xen

bet you 10000000% it’s amy campbell the girl who stalks keira and comments on every vid lol

someones pretended that her youtube channel is a tv show ??? and actually took the time and effort to make an imdb thing of it???

wtf is actually wrong with these children that worship her, shouldn’t they be revising for their SATS?
of course, it'd be that amy campbell person never misses a video :ROFLMAO: i know and surely it'd take quite a bit of time to make a imdb

also forgot to mention next we'll be seeing on Zaks instagram 'WHOEVER PUT ME ON THE IMDB TAKE ME OFF IT RIGHT NOW' it honestly wouldnt surprise me

• Haha

Blue Rose

VIP Member
I really want Kiera to come back to YouTube. She seems to have changed a lot and I’m interested to see how she’s doing. I’d love to see a room tour and maybe a day in the life since from her TikToks it looks like she’s changed up her room quite a bit. I think now would be a good time to start uploading again as it gives her time to get back into making videos before she starts college. I just hope she has actually been doing some work before starting A Levels as she hasn’t been in education for well over a year so the workload will be quite a shock if she hasn’t.

Reactions: 15

Kat5998

VIP Member
In the nicest respects, can someone please make a thread for whoever 'Mia' is rather than constantly posting about her here on Kiera's thread... thanks.
We can’t it got closed

Anyway, it’s not like Keira is active now either

Noseyholley

ngl, I really miss mias videos… I used to go back and watch all her old videos when I had nothing else to watch/do, I wish she left them up and just turned the comments off, I doubt she’s deleted them, I recon she’s just made them private. I do hope she makes a return & just acknowledges where she went wrong, and how’s she’s grown as a person.

edit - IF she’s changed 🙄😂
Me too , I really miss Mia and Mabel ,hopefully she comes back ! Obviously with some acknowledgment of what she said. Would be nice to see a matured Mia return.

cgray1508

I never come on here but after seeing that Insta story she put up I actually can’t cope. I’m only just 20 and I can safely say at 17 me and none of my friends were ever that immature in relationships, let alone if one of us had a CHILD. Her poor baby. Her and Zak honestly behave like year 7’s it’s so embarrassing to see. I hope for the sake of their child they sort out some sort of situation between them. I think Keira needs to completely do a Mia Jeal and get off of socials and sort herself out.✌🏼

Blue Rose

VIP Member
Have yous seen the TikTok where she’s implying zak was abusive to her? If so, thank god they aren’t together anymore
She’s taken it down now. I wonder if it’s because of him. I hope she’s not having any ongoing issues with him and am glad she’s properly broken up with him. It seems like he was really holding her back as she’s changed and seemingly matured so much over the last few months. Zak did say that he hoped her and Oskar died when she was pregnant so unfortunately it wouldn’t be surprising if worse has gone on that Kiera hasn’t shared. She did also post a video asking what people would want if she started posting YouTube videos again so it looks like she might be coming back. I just hope she doesn’t get too bombarded with people asking about what happened between her and Zak and assuming things. I am looking forward to seeing her content again.

Livvy1998

Okay but does anyone else here want an update from mia? I kind of miss her videos ngl! Mia if you’re reading this please come back or at least make your old videos so we can watch them again

• Heart

Blue Rose

VIP Member
Looks like Kiera’s gone back to college. I hope it goes well for her this time. I think having a year out to get used to being a parent and now mature a bit has helped her. Let’s hope she focuses on what matters and doesn’t let things like Zak being a prick distract her.