ItsJustKeira #2 toxic boyfriend & a room that’s vile, her family should be on Jeremy Kyle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's definitely a typo as she then says I've been there I would never. But even if she did she wouldn't admit it publically

Reactions: 2
Ooof this is all blowing up isn’t it … i do believe that she did cheat on him maybe that’s why she hasn’t posted in like forever and only posts videos she has to post (ADs)

Also i don’t blame Zak for posting it on his social media for all keira’s fans to stop because it probably gets annoying tbh and half of them are like 11

Reactions: 12
I never come on here but after seeing that Insta story she put up I actually can’t cope. I’m only just 20 and I can safely say at 17 me and none of my friends were ever that immature in relationships, let alone if one of us had a CHILD. Her poor baby. Her and Zak honestly behave like year 7’s it’s so embarrassing to see. I hope for the sake of their child they sort out some sort of situation between them. I think Keira needs to completely do a Mia Jeal and get off of socials and sort herself out.✌🏼

Reactions: 15
View attachment 658063
Keira posted this on her Insta story …
‘rumours’ ? keira there is literal photo evidence of an account with your name and pictures on a site to chat to people and date people.

WHICH YOU HAVENT DENIED BEING YOU?!?!

i really hope this actually opens people eyes. hopefully it’s keira’s mia jeal situation

Reactions: 6
lmao she really believes she can return to YouTube with this news hanging over her??? :ROFLMAO: she will have to turn comments off I bet.

Reactions: 4
lmao she really believes she can return to YouTube with this news hanging over her??? :ROFLMAO: she will have to turn comments off I bet.
Yeah she will 100% turn comments off, but honestly we know how her fans act, especially the younger ones, and they’ll just stick by her side. I feel she’ll more than likely just stick to posting on her second channel because they clearly had a messy break up and Zak could go against Keira’s wishes to have their child online as a way to be petty (since it’s never bothered him before).

Reactions: 6
Completely unrelated but her grammar and use of the English language is just awful. It’s always wound me up but re-reading her Snapchat post has made me more frustrated!

Reactions: 12
ok wait though does zack define talking to someone cheating?? omg im not 12 so i cant keep up???

• Haha
Reactions: 13