ItsJustKeira #2 toxic boyfriend & a room that’s vile, her family should be on Jeremy Kyle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was in year 10 too when I could out (bf is slightly older than me) and I freaked for a good few days before I told him and a few weeks before we told our parents. I was terrified when I found out. Mostly I went into denial.

I don’t get the toys in the cot either - maybe that’s because we don’t do a lot of *things* because I’m a bit of a neat freak, but as well sometimes when I just need 5 minutes to do something quick I’ll put my daughter in her cot, I couldn’t imagine having to take a load of toys out every time I wanted to do that. I also don’t get the feeding him in the bedroom. It just feels off to me.
I told my boyfriend the day after I found out I think but I was so shocked and worried and he was freaked out because when I told him I thought I was pregnant, he didn't think I was.

I don't get that either as he sleeps and plays in that room so I'm not sure why she'd feed him in it as well as surely itd be better for him to eat in the dining room with her siblings?

Reactions: 2
I told my boyfriend the day after I found out I think but I was so shocked and worried and he was freaked out because when I told him I thought I was pregnant, he didn't think I was.

I don't get that either as he sleeps and plays in that room so I'm not sure why she'd feed him in it as well as surely itd be better for him to eat in the dining room with her siblings?
Mine couldn't quite believe it at first either. Although with my luck up to that point it was the only outcome. That's why I don't quite buy that Keira fell pregnant unexpectedly. I don't think that can happen at 14/15/16 and you're not freaked.

That's what I think too. Start showing him proper table manners too. Its not good for babies to eat like that all the time.

Reactions: 5
Mine couldn't quite believe it at first either. Although with my luck up to that point it was the only outcome. That's why I don't quite buy that Keira fell pregnant unexpectedly. I don't think that can happen at 14/15/16 and you're not freaked.

That's what I think too. Start showing him proper table manners too. Its not good for babies to eat like that all the time.
I don't either especially as she went straight to school after!

Reactions: 4
How many toys does one baby need??
My twins didn’t have a third of what Oskar has! And in that tiny bedroom too 😬

Reactions: 3
It’s all for show, to keep up the YouTube persona of being an excellent great teen mom and breaking stereotypes 😂🤦‍♀️
bet he doesn’t play with half of them. It’s more clutter and mess and danger and half of its shoved in his cot. Honestly I can’t imagine buying all that tat just to film it for YouTube videos and be like “We brought him so much for Christmas” ect it’s just annoying and unnecessary. Tbh I’m sure he’d rather have space and access to his bed than plastic toys everywhere. Poor boy is sleeping in a cramped and filthy bed with his mom and dad who sleep together in the same room ( she admitting to co sleeping for a long time) so could even be whilst he’s in the bed 😫 just not on at all

Reactions: 5
I don't either especially as she went straight to school after!
Exactly. There is just something I don’t buy in her story.

I’ve always wondered if it’s so she doesn’t have to ‘do’ anything with him. Put him
In front of his toys and she’s done?

Reactions: 4
Just found this old TikTok where you can see Zak vaping in the background she covered it up but you can still see the vape in his hand. In the comments she was lying and saying that she covered it up because he thought he looked weird. Why lie tell such an obvious lie just to make your boyfriend look better?

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Just found this old TikTok where you can see Zak vaping in the background she covered it up but you can still see the vape in his hand. In the comments she was lying and saying that she covered it up because he thought he looked weird. Why lie tell such an obvious lie just to make your boyfriend look better?

Isn't that just his phone?🤔

Isn't that just his phone?🤔
He’s holding both
FADE1046-B3F7-4D8A-B6BC-20079213803F.jpeg

It won’t let me post the video but if you look at him when the black square is taken off you can see him blowing out the smoke

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
does keira have any friends? she never seems to have time to just be keira she spends way to much time in her room tbh i hope she does move out so she can live abit more

Reactions: 8
does keira have any friends? she never seems to have time to just be keira she spends way to much time in her room tbh i hope she does move out so she can live abit more
I know she never mentions going out with friends or meeting up with a friend or even speaking to one. It’s not good for her, hope she hasn’t cut all her friends off to please Zak I’ve seen it happen one to many times with young girls. Heartbreaking if that’s the case

Reactions: 6
“I hope the ginger kid isn’t Zac” 😭😭😭

• Haha
I’ve always found it odd that she never references her friends, and definitely never seems to spend time with any.

Unsubscribed, her posting schedule is ridiculous at least Mia jeal was consistent with her posting …. It’s clear now Kiera only uploads for the pay check what happened to all the great video ideas she said she had. And she’s absent on TikTok how lazy can you be to not put in 60 seconds of effort

zak is so pathetic. what part of his brain thinks it’s a good idea to vape and smoke in front of his girlfriends very young siblings. most people wouldn’t do that just out of respect, if you’re dating someone and trying to get into their parents and families good books.

he’s either completely socially inept and has no idea what’s inappropriate and should rather not be done at certain situations, or he’s just (as we already think) a massive twit who just doesn’t care and has this desperate need to look ‘cool’ (but everyone with even the slightest degree of maturity thinks he’s just being pathetic)

i feel like she spends a huge amount of her time just trying to make zak look like a better person and to present him in a certain way through how she acts, speaks and concealing and showing certain things.

she must be absolutely exhausted with having to constantly watch everything she posts and having to clean up after his behaviour all the time.

Reactions: 16
zak is so pathetic. what part of his brain thinks it’s a good idea to vape and smoke in front of his girlfriends very young siblings. most people wouldn’t do that just out of respect, if you’re dating someone and trying to get into their parents and families good books.

he’s either completely socially inept and has no idea what’s inappropriate and should rather not be done at certain situations, or he’s just (as we already think) a massive twit who just doesn’t care and has this desperate need to look ‘cool’ (but everyone with even the slightest degree of maturity thinks he’s just being pathetic)

i feel like she spends a huge amount of her time just trying to make zak look like a better person and to present him in a certain way through how she acts, speaks and concealing and showing certain things.

she must be absolutely exhausted with having to constantly watch everything she posts and having to clean up after his behaviour all the time.

tbh she's a very naturally pretty girl who's dim, but seems friendly and caring I'm baffled at why she's with Zack, but I understand wanting to be with ozzys dad and her first boyfriend ect but even she's said she wouldnt be with him if not for Ozzy, Zack seems strange ill leave it at that his teeth man! , where the hell is she from it looks like she lives in a feild surrounded by asdas!

does anyone know how to make a thread for yasmyn switzer or if there is one?

Reactions: 7
I’m doing a degree in it next year!

also, “oskar woke up at half 7 which i was not happy about” ummm didn’t you choose to have a baby? did you not realise that babies and toddlers wake up when they want? surely she knew she would have to sacrifice lying in bed until late 😂 if you don’t want to be woken at half 7, don’t have a baby
i have 3 kids and half 7 would be a lay in for me haha

Reactions: 2
I genuinely wanna know whats gonna be her excuse this time... She clearly gives zero fucks about her subscribers like she claims to do and the inconsistency is showing in her declining video views lmfao. Most likely she has found these threads and read it all, and will then come out with a video talking about how she 'cAnT hAnDlE tHe HaTe' :rolleyes: I think its pretty obvious that she isn't quite made for this YouTube game and realises that her subscribers aren't going to stay 12 forever...

Reactions: 9
im just still not over the fact she looks about 13! im always being taken for a teen even though im in my 20's but my gosh also she seem very sheltered, innocent and naive with a lack of knowledge on reality of life and money ect which is all very very normal for a 17year old but shes a mum and does like a good preach at the camera soooo :rolleyes:

Reactions: 10
I think it’s a huge mistake for her to plan to rent a house and not save up to buy.At this rate YouTube won’t last long and then she’ll be stuck