ItsJustKeira #2 toxic boyfriend & a room that’s vile, her family should be on Jeremy Kyle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 658063
Keira posted this on her Insta story …
Zak just posted this with "dont start i wouldn't Kiera" i wonder if hes got receipts 👀

Honestly though they're both so childish and irresponsible, idc who 'cheated' (which lets be real knowing their marurity levels is probably them texting "hi 🤪" to other people 🙄) they clearly shouldnt be together. He is a crappy dad and she needs to find some self worth beyond boys and get off her arse and either get some education or put some effort into youtube. Grow up pls the second hand embarrassment is painful

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Zak just posted this with "dont start i wouldn't Kiera" i wonder if hes got receipts 👀

Honestly though they're both so childish and irresponsible, idc who 'cheated' (which lets be real knowing their marurity levels is probably them texting hi 🤪 to other people 🙄) they clearly shouldnt be together. He is a crappy dad and she needs to find some self worth beyond boys. Grow up pls the second hand embarrassment is painful
I feel like he 100% has receipts, or at least his friends do. Because while she was pregnant, Zak’s mates would also be heavily involved in ‘bullying’ her and they would also go onto her lives and talk tit. So one way or another receipts will come out from either one of them😂😂 But I’m here for it 😂💪

Reactions: 5
zak if ur reading this send us what you have 👀

i wonder what went wrong between them this time. like what was the final straw. must have been pretty bad considering neither of them said anything and this has blown up out of nowhere! like what caused it once and for all

Reactions: 12
Zak could go against Keira’s wishes to have their child online as a way to be petty (since it’s never bothered him before).
I wonder if Zak was less of a prick and more mature, if he’d of actually wanted to keep Oskar off the internet from the start. When he was first living at Kiera’s we only saw glimpses because he was shy and didn’t really want to be in videos. Part was probably because of how much Kiera exposed him when he ditched her whilst she was pregnant. However I also think he probably just didn’t want to be in videos. Maybe because he actually has a real job and does want to risk losing it by having videos of him doing stupid things.
Also, what is Kiera doing? She’s disappeared off YouTube and her views were going down anyway. Did she ever start her A Level prep? I doubt it seeing as she’s got very used to working at her own pace since leaving school last March.

Reactions: 3
Ngl, they’re both childish and immature, but can’t lie, I’m excited for the tea☕👀

Reactions: 7
i just love how everyone on here collectively agrees that they are both embarrassing children and that they’re both morons 😩😩🤣🤣🤣🙌🏼

Reactions: 10

Honestly though they're both so childish and irresponsible, idc who 'cheated' (which lets be real knowing their marurity levels is probably them texting "hi 🤪" to other people 🙄) they clearly shouldnt be together. He is a crappy dad and she needs to find some self worth beyond boys and get off her arse and either get some education or put some effort into youtube. Grow up pls the second hand embarrassment is painful
YES!!!!!
like was she just having flirty banter or like inviting more tooth challenged bike riders to her remote! child filled unkempt house squeezing them into that cluttertastic room?? i need receipts!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She said on tiktok that she’s gone on holiday to the Isle of Wight she might vlog some of it and will be back to posting in a week or so

Reactions: 2
if she did cheat, i don’t agree with it at all but she seems like a different person now which could be a win. like before she seemed low-key obsessed with zak and fawned over everything he said or did and the long hair etc gave her a really childish vibe, now she seems to be ‘growing’ into her own person - not just teen mum as a personality trait with zak living under her feet. also has anyone seen some of her tiktok comments of her little fans asking her why she’s turned ‘goth’ bc she had a bit of eyeliner on 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
also has anyone seen some of her tiktok comments of her little fans asking her why she’s turned ‘goth’ bc she had a bit of eyeliner on 🤣🤣
Ikr. I seem people say that all the time whenever someone where’s something black or does darker makeup. These kids really just see one thing and run with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! Keira i would have killed for that hair GOD this child keeps making me more angry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also did she do it herself the cut is tragic!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! Keira i would have killed for that hair GOD this child keeps making me more angry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also did she do it herself the cut is tragic!!!
No I think your wrong it was needed her hair looked so dead and it suits her and makes her look older and more mature 😀

Reactions: 14
No I think your wrong it was needed her hair looked so dead and it suits her and makes her look older and more mature 😀
nahhh dye it blonde slick it back where it up or something that haircut is vile and hair take ages to grow that thick and long!!

I think her long hair looked so unhealthy and dead lol it needed a cut

Reactions: 16
So either Kiera has ZERO self respect & has got back with him or the petty trying to make the other jealous has begun.. hate myself but im too nosey 🤣

(Cant ss but he put a story up of him panning and it cOinCiDeNtAlLy stops on her legs so you can tell its a woman but not who. With a ❤ caption. Probably his mum lol)

Its the 2 miss matched candles next to the ketchup bottle with their meal of mini potato waffles and beans for me 😭😭 im dead

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So either Kiera has ZERO self respect & has got back with him or the petty trying to make the other jealous has begun.. hate myself but im too nosey 🤣

(Cant ss but he put a story up of him panning and it cOinCiDeNtAlLy stops on her legs so you can tell its a woman but not who. With a ❤ caption. Probably his mum lol)

Its the 2 miss matched candles next to the ketchup bottle with their meal of mini potato waffles and beans for me 😭😭 im dead
It can’t be Keira as she’s just gone away with her family

Reactions: 4
It’s the children caught up in their teen parents drama that I feel for. He’s innocent at the end of the day and it sucks that they can’t just pull together for him. They’re clearly better off separate but nevertheless, the way they’re reacting to and (awfully) handling the situation just highlights the sheer level of immaturity they both possess.

Reactions: 7
They are so immature both of them considering they have a whole child to think about ffs

Reactions: 3