ItsJustKeira #2 toxic boyfriend & a room that’s vile, her family should be on Jeremy Kyle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Mia will be back eventually hence leaving her accounts up and not deleting them properly.
I’d love to know what she’s doing for work etc. She went from some months earning 3K + (apparently obviously we can’t confirm that!) from yt and everything else paying her a hella nice wage, she’s not going to walk into a offline job earning that much at all and with Mabel and a horse and college, I’d be interested in what’s she doing now and how she’s affording it all. That’s a video I would watch 🤣

Reactions: 17
Oh Zak.. how embarrassing

I understand it would be a bit annoying to have a load of preteens sharing photos of you but you put the photos out there?

Reactions: 7
I think her transformation is amazing, we were all saying months ago that Zak was weighing her down and she deserved better - and now she knows it! The more confident and happy she is, the better parent she'll be to Oskar. She's already decided to go back to school now. So happy that she's on a better path after having to deal with such an immature idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
ngl, I really miss mias videos… I used to go back and watch all her old videos when I had nothing else to watch/do, I wish she left them up and just turned the comments off, I doubt she’s deleted them, I recon she’s just made them private. I do hope she makes a return & just acknowledges where she went wrong, and how’s she’s grown as a person.

edit - IF she’s changed 🙄😂

• Heart
Reactions: 27
ngl, I really miss mias videos… I used to go back and watch all her old videos when I had nothing else to watch/do, I wish she left them up and just turned the comments off, I doubt she’s deleted them, I recon she’s just made them private. I do hope she makes a return & just acknowledges where she went wrong, and how’s she’s grown as a person.

Me too , I really miss Mia and Mabel ,hopefully she comes back ! Obviously with some acknowledgment of what she said. Would be nice to see a matured Mia return.

Reactions: 15

same, i actually always looked forward to watching. even though they were filled with dirtiness and poor treatment of mabel for me there was always a cosy sort of vibe to them?

i think i liked them because being british (and i hate to say it but her care for aesthetic hahaha) her lifestyle was quite relatable and it was nice to see how she spent her days. i sadly don’t get the same vibe with keira, theres nothing enjoyable or cosy about seeing a girl who looked 13 raise a baby in a hoarders dump with a druggy kid who didnt want to be there.

mia’s videos were nice to cosy up with and watch, the energy of keira’s videos makes me feel like i need to take a shower.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Does anyone else find it weird that Keira is going to be 18 in two months? She seems so much younger

Reactions: 12

Same! I found her videos so much more relatable and her a lot more likeable 🤷🏻‍♀️ I loved her pregnancy videos and her first vlogmas in particular.
Hope she’s doing okay and will feel ready to return soon 🤞🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 14
As much as mia did some crappy things, and 100% needs to acknowledge them. I used to always look forwards to her videos, my daughters abit older than mabel but me and mia are the same age & was/is doing the same course in college, i found she was one of the only relatable british teen mum you tubers to me, and id say at least 70% of the time i found comfort in her videos.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What exactly did Mia do? I haven't seen any of her content.
she has multiple threads on here if you search her name they will come up. The first couple posts on each new thread should be a recap on what went on in the last one. If you have a quick read through you’ll get a rough idea

Reactions: 1
What exactly did Mia do? I haven't seen any of her content.
I’m not sure if you mean what did she do content wise or what did she do that led to her coming off social media. She was a teen mum youtuber like Keira but she’s been kinda problematic in the past and the last thing she did was give a girl advice on how to induce a miscarriage 😬

Reactions: 1
I’m not sure if you mean what did she do content wise or what did she do that led to her coming off social media. She was a teen mum youtuber like Keira but she’s been kinda problematic in the past and the last thing she did was give a girl advice on how to induce a miscarriage 😬
I've only seen maybe 4/5 of her videos don't know any of the drama but I am shocked. That's messed up.

Wow. Maybe it's for the best that she cancelled herself. Teens in general should not be giving advice on such heavy topics....

Reactions: 2