ItsJustKeira #2 toxic boyfriend & a room that’s vile, her family should be on Jeremy Kyle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i know this isn’t mias thread but as hers is locked i thought i’d say this here

i was helping my friend find names for her puppy and on a list i saw ‘seagrass’ and ‘scotland’ and i could imagine mia naming her kids that 💀🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
i know this isn’t mias thread but as hers is locked i thought i’d say this here

i was helping my friend find names for her puppy and on a list i saw ‘seagrass’ and ‘scotland’ and i could imagine mia naming her kids that 💀🤣
she’ll have quadruplets from her sperm donor and name then england wales ireland and scotland

• Haha
Reactions: 9
maybe zak actually does read this thread and has decided to grow a pair and pipe down although im not following him on anything so i cant see if he has said anything else LOL

Reactions: 4
maybe zak actually does read this thread and has decided to grow a pair and pipe down although im not following him on anything so i cant see if he has said anything else LOL
He hasn’t said anything on Instagram other than posting a picture of a motorbike (not his blue one which could mean that Keira was paying for it) on 2nd August

Reactions: 2
He hasn’t said anything on Instagram other than posting a picture of a motorbike (not his blue one which could mean that Keira was paying for it) on 2nd August
most likely hes probably poor pmsl

9562552D-84EA-477D-A932-9DBF07C9FEB3.jpeg
9562552D-84EA-477D-A932-9DBF07C9FEB3.jpeg
This might be a bit stalkerish but I scrolled through Beth’s summer 21 story and found her gcse results. She’s done really well, especially considering the disruption her year group had. I hope she does well for herself.

View attachment 720029View attachment 720029This might be a bit stalkerish but I scrolled through Beth’s summer 21 story and found her gcse results. She’s done really well, especially considering the disruption her year group had. I hope she does well for herself.
good for her!

not going to lie, i have always though beth was probably the smarter of the 2 however both have always just given me really dumb vibes 😅 like i just got the impression that neither were that academically intelligent.

but i’m pleasantly surprised for her! she did much better than mia that’s for sure 😅

good for her!

not going to lie, i have always though beth was probably the smarter of the 2 however both have always just given me really dumb vibes 😅 like i just got the impression that neither were that academically intelligent.

but i’m pleasantly surprised for her! she did much better than mia that’s for sure 😅
Did Mia ever say what she got?

please- who the hell did this LOL
it sums it teen drama tv show tbh
bet you 10000000% it’s amy campbell the girl who stalks keira and comments on every vid lol

someones pretended that her youtube channel is a tv show ??? and actually took the time and effort to make an imdb thing of it???

wtf is actually wrong with these children that worship her, shouldn’t they be revising for their SATS?

Reactions: 10
bet you 10000000% it’s amy campbell the girl who stalks keira and comments on every vid lol

someones pretended that her youtube channel is a tv show ??? and actually took the time and effort to make an imdb thing of it???

wtf is actually wrong with these children that worship her, shouldn’t they be revising for their SATS?
of course, it'd be that amy campbell person never misses a video :ROFLMAO: i know and surely it'd take quite a bit of time to make a imdb

also forgot to mention next we'll be seeing on Zaks instagram 'WHOEVER PUT ME ON THE IMDB TAKE ME OFF IT RIGHT NOW' it honestly wouldnt surprise me

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lol she’s not uploaded for ages. Wonder where her money is coming from

Reactions: 4
half of these people are probably assuming tbh especially newcomers like me or they're siding with zak or actually zak LOL
lmao i would potentially have suspected zak but i’m certain it’s not him because if it was he’d have death threatened me for posting that mug of him at christmas 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5