Itsdaniellesjourney #8 Swipe up, help to pay for her now not forever home.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's such a spoilt witch.

She should have done a q&a instead and we could have asked what happened to her bed 🤣
Screenshot_20210914-205712_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Let’s not forget guys she works such longggggg hoursssss how can she possibly find the time once every 6 months to drive half hour to a groomers
Why doesn’t she walk there to get the magic StEps in she bangs the duck on about?
Dani Doubtfire would rather stomp around her fOrEvEr kiTchEn though. bleeping weird witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve never seen that poor dog run around & play like dogs normally do, It generally looks terrified all the time poor thing

• Sad
Reactions: 7
she can take the time to go into town to get her nails done but she can't take Doz to the groomers :(

• Angry
Reactions: 10
That reminds me, have her FiTtEd WaRdRoBeS been done yet? I think it's this month anyway, I don't think she told us the month enough times?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh wait. I think she’s referring to the Xbox hahahahah
If you hadn’t had said that I wouldn’t have even noticed the Xbox so I’m not sure why she’s moaning and saying it’s hideous, it’s pretty well hidden.
Probably just moaning cuz it’s something Ben get to do that doesn’t involve her

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If you hadn’t had said that I wouldn’t have even noticed the Xbox so I’m not sure why she’s moaning and saying it’s hideous, it’s pretty well hidden.
I bet she's a delight to live with

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah I absolutely did not see the xbox there at all. She's insane.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.