Itsdaniellesjourney #8 Swipe up, help to pay for her now not forever home.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many calories has she consumed this weekend, I’d be asleep all weekend in a food coma.

Reactions: 2
I know. That Indian meal was enough food for about 4 people 😷 never mind all the heavy ales on top. No wonder she doesn't have any knuckles left
I’ve been to most of the places she’s eaten at this weekend. Almost famous leaves me feeling full for days, I couldn’t eat that and then drink and then have pancakes or waffles whatever the day after. Pure greed!

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I don't think I've ever heard anyone say colourway 😂

This girl really needs a day off from her phone and crappy swipe up's

Reactions: 5
Is colour way a new word the 'cool kids' use as I have never heard of it?

Reactions: 2
Can’t believe I used to think this woman was so much fun and a laugh but now she thinks staying up til 2am watching a box set is wild

• Haha
Reactions: 9
After a weekend of way too much food and many pints of cloudy stuff, She had a Lion and binge watched The Bear its On BBC or maybe it was The Bay on ITV. Then more swipe ups cute little brown dress said no one ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Swipe up for Danielle’s lion.

Don’t you think she sounds like a toddler asked to describe her day? ‘We had a film day where we watched some films and two of the films we watched were not good and then we watched something else and that was very good’

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.