Itsdaniellesjourney #8 Swipe up, help to pay for her now not forever home.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You've just made the assumption that she's addressed the questions because she's sick of being asked. She doesn't owe anyone an explanation at all, but she owes it to not constantly lie about all the tit she lies about and scam people for swipe ups. It is difficult to trust someone's rhetoric when all you see is bullshit, begging and bragging (and no blinking).
All of that is completely separate issue to talking about her reproductive system!

Reactions: 3
I don't want kids, I've told people who asked me exactly that when they ask if I'm having. I'm 35 in October and still dont want kids. They irritate the tit out.of me and I like my own life too much to give it up for one. I think danielle is possibly the same way inclined especially with her travel and hols etc. When someone says they dont want kids ita not always a cover up for I cant have kids. Cause I can have them.

Reactions: 19
I don't want kids, I've told people who asked me exactly that when they ask if I'm having. I'm 35 in October and still dont want kids. They irritate the tit out.of me and I like my own life too much to give it up for one. I think danielle is possibly the same way inclined especially with her travel and hols etc. When someone says they dont want kids ita not always a cover up for I cant have kids. Cause I can have them.
I never said that was the actual reason. Just trying to explain how making judgement about the subject is wrong for many women.

Reactions: 3
She really seems to struggle the way it seems a lot former slimming world people do - an "all or nothing" attitude isn't often that conducive to a healthy balanced lifestyle.

Reactions: 6
They’ve offered to come look at the bed and she’s said no and they’ve offered another date which she again said no. Maybe my job is more laid back but I work from home and could easily set a little bit of time from my day to have someone come round to have a look? They’re hardly going to be there hours. I understand why she’s annoyed but she’s definitely the sort of customer who isn’t willing to work with them and just wants them to roll over and give in to her demands

Reactions: 11
So basically she clicks her fingers & expects them to come running & fix her bed? There not going to just give a full refund without assessing the damage first. She is acting like a spoilt brat by kicking off the way she is, understandably I would be annoyed if my bed broke when it was still new but I would not complain on social media without giving them a chance to look into it first especially as it only happened on Fri & it has been a bank holiday weekend. I’m sure she could swap one of her none working days or asked not to have any appointments made for a short while. She’s is such an entitled madam now

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So basically she clicks her fingers & expects them to come running & fix her bed? There not going to just give a full refund without assessing the damage first. She is acting like a spoilt brat by kicking off the way she is, understandably I would be annoyed if my bed broke when it was still new but I would not complain on social media without giving them a chance to look into it first especially as it only happened on Fri & it has been a bank holiday weekend. I’m sure she could swap one of her none working days or asked not to have any appointments made for a short while. She’s is such an entitled madam now
She's one entitled madam. I hope this drags on and on (like the bed across the carpet which snapped it in the first place)

Reactions: 10
Just caught up on her stories. So let me get this straight, they’ve said they can come and assess the bed - naturally they’ll want to do this because she could have broke it and they need to check but because she’s soooo busy WFH and can’t possibly book a bit of time out or swap her day off (like she does anything anyway) she said no. They won’t refund her without the assessment surly?
What an entitled person she is. A proper Karen!! She really is a boring abs awful twit!

Reactions: 12
Same here. But as demonstrated on this thread, there will always be people who have a 'reasonable assumption' that you have an empty life and secretly long for children. 🙄

Reactions: 9
Just been reading the reviews off Made on trust pilot & it doesn’t look like she has a (bed) leg to stand on with getting a refund without them assessing it first

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I love the way she is like we had to wait 12 WEEKS like that isn't the standard time when you order things like beds and sofas? I ordered mine from John Lewis in 2019 and it took that long pre pandemic.
I just can't imagine her to have an Ikea bed so where else does she think she is gonna order one from?

And why did they take the other legs off the bed? I would want the furniture accessors to see exactly how it was 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Doubt they are going to be scared into just giving her a refund based on an email. I hope they reply soon and break this to her. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She'll lock them in the house and blink at them till they surrender

What a stupid cow she is 🤣 just let them in and let them look at what they want! What does it matter if you've nothing to hide? 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
She's not seriously trying to make us believe she can post shite insta stories and ads all day while wfh but can't spare 5 minutes to let someone in the house and take a look at the leg of a bed?

Reactions: 13
Maybe she sent a picture of her gormless face to scare them down into doing it
Good point, she should try do a facetime with them. Two minutes of her droning on and they will be falling over themselves to give her the refund. 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.