Itsdaniellesjourney #7 Her boring repetitive journey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same as how she had done about 100 swipe ups on the 1K coffee machine before she has even bought it or used it, even if it’s shite she wouldn’t be able to say now after all that!
Absolutely ludicrous, imagine someone was influenced by her into spending that amount of money and it was indeed awful 😠

• Angry
Reactions: 3
I know it’s been said before but I hate that stupid singular cupboard in her kitchen. I also hate how much clutter there is on the worktop. With all that cupboard space you think there’d be room to put the cooking oil away.

Reactions: 13
We just got some paperwork through as we are selling our OWNED NOT RENTED (😂) house and there was a question asking was the spice rack included. I thought what boring bastard gives a tit about a spice rack… well I have my answer 🙃🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 21
We just got some paperwork through as we are selling our OWNED NOT RENTED (😂) house and there was a question asking was the spice rack included. I thought what boring bastard gives a tit about a spice rack… well I have my answer 🙃🙃
HAHAHAHAHAHA - maybe Dani is looking to move already 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Now I want to know if it’s included 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 4
After her 50th story today about the shelves I thought she was going to say that she wants something on this wall too 🤣

Screenshot_20210708-180038_Instagram.jpg

EDC9F581-5BBF-4A03-B7AA-9E1C48BA7457.png

That coffee machine looks so out of place there. Looks like it would be awkward to use at that angle, would have been better under where her tit shelves are!

Reactions: 9
Absolutely ludicrous, imagine someone was influenced by her into spending that amount of money and it was indeed awful 😠
Ages ago (when she lived in her temporary rented house), she bought some metal clothes rails and did a swipe up as soon as she ordered them and then again when they were delivered. Fast forward a few months and she bought some more, they were more sturdy and it turned out the originals had collapsed!
This is the problem with the constant ad and swipe ups...she doesn't use things before recommending them, she doesn't care if stuff is decent or not, as long as she can make a bit of easy money, sod the poor schmuck who falls for it.

Bloody greedy cow.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.