Itsdaniellesjourney #7 Her boring repetitive journey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would die if she wears the lovely tassled Gucci shoes and a Louis Vuitton bag that clashes with the pattern.

Don't think her hair colour will look right either.

Reactions: 8
If the weathers going to be bad why’s she wearing such a sunny outfit 🙈

Ooh that’s pricey. I pay £23 for an overlay acrylic and £21 every 3 weeks for an infill. She’s made of money though so I’m shocked she’s not there every 2 weeks.
I’m so jealous 😂

Reactions: 2
She has zero class or taste. I agree that if she spent her money on nice abs a bit more pricey outfits, she’s be more inspiring. The cheap tit she buys will look so tacky. I have quite a few designer bags and shoes and I tend to buy ones that I can use with everything. She just picks one and thinks it looks good! Just because it’s a LV or Gucci doesn’t mean it’s going to go with everything! She’s a tool!

Reactions: 6
She’ll fit right in at Chester races with that outfit. It’s probably the least classy place to be when the races are on. I live local-ish and you generally don’t want to be anywhere near there on a race day, full of chavs and wag wannabes.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
i’m sorry but i just cannot cope with these eyebrows
didn’t someone on here say that she paid around £300?!
christ alive they’re horrendous

i know eyebrows are supposed to be sisters not twins but these don’t even look like cousins!! 😷
Theyre distant relatives who live on opposite sides of the world

• Haha
Reactions: 7
i’m sorry but i just cannot cope with these eyebrows
didn’t someone on here say that she paid around £300?!
christ alive they’re horrendous

i know eyebrows are supposed to be sisters not twins but these don’t even look like cousins!! 😷
Yes! The girl she goes to charges £395, at least for the initial appointment.. whether that applies to top ups I don’t know.

I thought getting her eyes sorted might’ve helped our Danshill with better fashion choices. How wrong was I?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’ll fit right in at Chester races with that outfit. It’s probably the least classy place to be when the races are on. I live local-ish and you generally don’t want to be anywhere near there on a race day, full of chavs and wag wannabes.
Yes, I was shopping in Chester a few years ago and saw the tawdry drunken parade back to the station. A lot of them looked they were auditioning for the ugly sisters at the Christmas panto.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s winding me right up this morning that she keeps doing yet more and more swipe ups and aff links for things she doesn’t actually own!

Reactions: 6
It’s winding me right up this morning that she keeps doing yet more and more swipe ups and aff links for things she doesn’t actually own!
They all do it, it really shouldn't be allowed. False advertising. How can you recommend something you've never seen/held in your hand? She's a dick.

Reactions: 10
They all do it, it really shouldn't be allowed. False advertising. How can you recommend something you've never seen/held in your hand? She's a dick.
Same as how she had done about 100 swipe ups on the 1K coffee machine before she has even bought it or used it, even if it’s shite she wouldn’t be able to say now after all that!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.