ItsDaniellesjourney #6 Swipe up on this blouse, I’m rule breaking, know I’m moving house?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We used to live in an overcrowded new build and every evening you could sit in the garden and see 7 houses bathroom windows. Could literally tell if the shower occupant was male or female 👀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I’ve got one 😂 they are really good but I think she should stop posting about every last thing she’s purchased as it’s really insensitive
Ive got one too. I had a mental breakdown the other summer and bought one out of my house savings. It was worth it!

Reactions: 3
I watched a tv show about which fan to buy (wild I know) and the Dyson came low down!

#swipe up #ad #aff
I don't rate them either. I got a tower fan online last summer for around £90 and it is so much better than the Dysons we have at work. I was going to get a Dyson but glad we didn't now.

Reactions: 1
I don't rate them either. I got a tower fan online last summer for around £90 and it is so much better than the Dysons we have at work. I was going to get a Dyson but glad we didn't now.
what make is it please ? My house is hotter than hell and wanted to buy a tower fan but reviews are always so mixed

what make is it please ? My house is hotter than hell and wanted to buy a tower fan but reviews are always so mixed
I'll have to do a swipe up on my insta #ad #aff 😂

I'm not sure if it's exactly the same model but it's definitely the same brand. Dyson looks better but I think this is better.

Reactions: 3
What does she mean first grid post of the new house? She posted the ginormous hula hoop of keys in the nEw KiTcHeN the day they picked them up? And has posted now five other photos that are in the new house???

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That messy shelf of glasses is giving me anxiety, the dust & dog hair in them will be unreal. Don't tell me she doesn't have enough cupboard space in her NEW NON RENTED VELUX WINDOWED HOUSE.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What the place where the #foodie #foodblogger cooks her dry meals 😂
That cupboard is going to get a lot of use with her blasting the tit out of every meal in the microwave. Where's the slewwwwww coookurrrrr going to live?! 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm so confused... There's literally 5 other grid posts in her new house

Guys, did you know it was the kitchen that they fell in love with in their new non rented house?
The year is 2071. Danielle has been living exclusively in her kitchen for the past 50 years. She now uses her slow cooker full time, so she can only have a meal once every 3 weeks. The rest of the house is hidden under dense, undisturbed cobwebs. She can never leave because this is her FOREVER HOME.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.