ItsDaniellesjourney #6 Swipe up on this blouse, I’m rule breaking, know I’m moving house?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This might just be me being odd but she bought new socks (and everything else new) for the new house but then brought the contents of her freezer with her?! I’ve always tried to clear the fridge & freezer before moving (doesn’t take much of an excuse to get me eating! 😂). I agree the house wouldn’t be my forever home and seems a bit basic for the price. And I had to laugh out loud when she mentioned creating a “coffee corner” in the kitchen.

Reactions: 11
RENTED HOUSE KLAXON 🚨
DC710117-5C84-4FDC-819C-D9A3CC81BD4E.jpeg

The new not rented not temporary, new build forever home is a tad on the small side isn’t it.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
What a fuckin boring bland tit house. Don’t know what she’s so excited about. My 3 bed semi is way nicer!

RENTED HOUSE KLAXON 🚨
View attachment 600155
The new not rented not temporary, new build forever home is a tad on the small side isn’t it.
I was waiting to see another floor! She got nothing for her money did she. I used to live in a private 4 bed rent townhouse 8 years ago with that kind of layout. It was way nicer ! The kitchens def the nicest part , the bathrooms are crap.

I am really surprised how small it is. The living room and main bedroom are so small and doesn’t even look like it will fit a full sofa or king size bed in.

I am so underwhelmed by the NEW BUILD FOREVER HOME. If they really did pay 375 they have been absolutely robbed. I’m not too far from her, and the amount of SPACE you could get for that price 😖

Reactions: 15
I can not believe the size of that bathroom, you'd have to turn sideways to get into it 😱

Reactions: 7
"this is my office.. it'll be sewww nice to have a space that's just mine" as opposed to your entire dressing room you have to yourself? duck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What a small house! The main bathroom it very narrow. I was surprised when she walking into the master bed. And she’s got a dressing room and an office! Wtf does Ben get?? They’ve clearly had their pants down with the price. I wonder if they went for the cheaper 4 bed as some new estates have more than one type.

Reactions: 9
She’s is so dim, that house is not worth what she paid for it and I would be so disappointed. She should have gone period property.

Reactions: 6
I wonder if she'll change her name to reflect she's a NEW BUILD home OWNER.🙄 she wants to hope that's her forever home, it'll be in negative equity before she can make a cofffee and slow blink

• Haha
Reactions: 10
First time posting. Been lurking a while 😂 my old 3 bed semi new build was bigger than that. F**k me the living room wouldn’t fit a full sofa. The main bedroom is tiny. I’d expect built in wardrobes. I can’t believe it. And the garden. tit me. Tiny

Reactions: 8
In Buzzfeed article style, here are 19 thoughts I had whilst watching ✨Dan’s MINI HOUSE TOUR✨

1. Good Lord that random kitchen cupboard in the sky looks awful
2. That menu holder annoys me and needs to go into the sea
3. That utility cupboard has no ventilation and is going to stink of microwaved Nandos turkey rice and wet laundry
4. Why is there a random tree at the back of their mud garden?
5. That ‘welcome home bow’ on the door looks tit and clearly the estate agents rushed it on Friday
6. The downstairs toilet is wider than the upstairs bathroom
7. Why accessorise mustard with grey?
8. Is the living room tiny or is the sofa huge?!
9. I like the bay window
10. Dozza is hiding from your bad choices
11. Oh nooooo the bedroom is tiny too and a weird shape
12. No bathtub in the en-suite?
13. tHe ReNtEd HoUsE
14. You cannot swing a cat in that bathroom and it’s definitely narrower than the downstairs toilet
15. Spare bedroom seems to be a better shape than the main one
16. Oh she’s just going to wack another unit in the spare bedroom and make it more cramped
17. You don’t need wardrobes in your office as well as your bedroom and dressing room. Just declutter your 50 coats and 100 co-ord sets.
18. There is literally no space for a sofa bed in that study.
19. She won’t do a house account because her followers haven’t gone up in the last three years and she won’t have the audience for it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Hey fuckers. I live in a new build and my house is bleeping mint 🤣 It’s my 3rd new build - and I’ve also owned and lived in an old, amazing terrace which was huge (but I hated it). So whatever your husbands dogs mates mortgage advisor surveyors cousin best mate said, doesn’t mean it’s the same for everyone.

Yes, some new builds are absolutely shite. But so are some old houses. Yes the garden are usually tiny and overlooked, but then you sometimes get the parking or location or fancy new kitchen or central heating system or detached-ness or maybe even a government mortgage scheme that maybe the old one couldn’t give you.

I’m just putting it out there! Because although I agree with everything you’ve said about that gucci slip on shoebox she’s moved into, I don’t agree with the blanket statements that it’s the same for all new builds, because it isn’t.

That said, she must’ve she’s moved for location rather than the actual house, because it seems tiny and boxy in comparison.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hey fuckers. I live in a new build and my house is bleeping mint 🤣 It’s my 3rd new build - and I’ve also owned and lived in an old, amazing terrace which was huge (but I hated it). So whatever your husbands dogs mates mortgage advisor surveyors cousin best mate said, doesn’t mean it’s the same for everyone.

Yes, some new builds are absolutely shite. But so are some old houses. Yes the garden are usually tiny and overlooked, but then you sometimes get the parking or location or fancy new kitchen or central heating system or detached-ness or maybe even a government mortgage scheme that maybe the old one couldn’t give you.

I’m just putting it out there! Because although I agree with everything you’ve said about that gucci slip on shoebox she’s moved into, I don’t agree with the blanket statements that it’s the same for all new builds, because it isn’t.

That said, she must’ve she’s moved for location rather than the actual house, because it seems tiny and boxy in comparison.
I really want to see yours now. Can you draw it in Microsoft paint? Don’t forget to include your coffee machine. Thx in advance

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why is the dog cowering in the corner of her clothing pile? Poor sod doesn't look happy at all!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Sorry if I'm being dumb but is the microwave and toaster staying in the utility cupboard 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.