ItsDaniellesjourney #6 Swipe up on this blouse, I’m rule breaking, know I’m moving house?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When we were looking at moving, I was adamant I wanted a new build. I went to view some and, as lovely as they are, it was not worth the money. Especially as you can upgrade the kitchen, so Dan will have paid extra for her quarts worktop and carpets. In the end we were looking at 400k for a bog standard 4 bed house (I live in South Yorkshire) and this was quite a few years ago now. The house we ended up buying is 35 years old and has a huge back garden and tons of room to extend and no one is behind us. What I love is we can put our own stamp on it and make in unique. Plus add much more value to it. I find with new builds that because they are so tightly packed together, you haven’t got much room to extend/change the house. She’s not got much of a back garden and the house behind will see straight into hers. Good luck to her. I’m sure she have a few teething problems that will burst her ‘new build’ bubble.

Reactions: 8
Shes one of those people who make living in a new build their personality.

I would never ever buy a new build. So small and made of timber and a prayer.

I had to laugh on Friday, if she thinks getting the house signed off was the biggest of her worries she will be in for a shock with all the snags she will find.

Reactions: 11
Shes one of those people who make living in a new build their personality.

I would never ever buy a new build. So small and made of timber and a prayer.

I had to laugh on Friday, if she thinks getting the house signed off was the biggest of her worries she will be in for a shock with all the snags she will find.
My dads a tradesman and the one bit of advice he gave me when buying was never ever buy a new build, they simply aren't worth the money, and are not built to last. He calls them cardboard houses, and you can't really add much value to them. She's been done up like a kipper. Quite bad for a mortgage advisor really.

Reactions: 11
From watching the stories this morning, I’m not sure she is just basic, I think she’s a bit thick?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My dads a tradesman and the one bit of advice he gave me when buying was never ever buy a new build, they simply aren't worth the money, and are not built to last. He calls them cardboard houses, and you can't really add much value to them. She's been done up like a kipper. Quite bad for a mortgage advisor really.
Yes hes right, im a surveyor and you wouldnt get me near one!

Shes just keeping up appearances with her bland af house

Reactions: 5
They are thrown up! My hubby said the same. He knows a few people who work in the industry and they are cheaply made. The way the show houses are decorated are designed to give the illusion of big rooms but they use small beds and lots of cushions!

Reactions: 6
Omgggg she’s reiterating AGAIN that they fell in love with the house because of the BLAH BLAH WINDOWS for fucks sake did Chesney have sky light windows when you met him too 🤬🤬🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s gonna love them when the rain hammers down on them! I presume they will be noisy, like a conservatory roof!

Reactions: 2
Everyone’s right that it’s such a basic witch thing to ‘love’ when you could have it in most houses. She hasn’t mentioned falling in love with anything else in the house so.. they’ve bought a house based on some windows. Wonder if she sleeps in the kitchen.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That kitchen looks so cluttered already with all that Emma Bridgewater shite
It looked much better in her old kitchen. It suited the style as it had a little cottage feel to it but her ‘new build’ is more modern and it sticks out like a sore thumb. It does look like she’s just shoved it there

The sheer volume of mugs aswell... what’s the bleeping point 😩😂
Its expensive too! She’s got to have a few grands worth of the stuff!

Reactions: 5
Awaiting on a NEW bed for the NEW house! Have I missed some kind of rule where everything has to be new for the NEW BUILD BESPOKE TWO OVEN NOT RENTED HOME :rolleyes:

duck off Dan & get a life whilst you are there.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.