ItsDaniellesjourney #6 Swipe up on this blouse, I’m rule breaking, know I’m moving house?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New towels now 🙄 she is literally buying everything new isn’t she! I’ve never known anyone waste so much money replacing stuff that doesn’t need replacing just because they’re moving in to a new house!

Reactions: 6
New towels now 🙄 she is literally buying everything new isn’t she! I’ve never known anyone waste so much money replacing stuff that doesn’t need replacing just because they’re moving in to a new house!
It’s so wasteful isn’t it. All those weekly hauls too, her whole life is tat.

Reactions: 3
Right on cue, she’s randomly gone out and bought a tit load of rattan 🤣 surely you’d finish unpacking and actually have a functional bed before you need to buy wicker baskets

• Haha
Reactions: 11
"Hi, I'm Danielle...apparently some of you have been struggling to survive and feed your families the last year but hey ho, here's my new-build house - now you sit back while I advertise my new £1000 coffee machine, expensive bed, furniture, designer clothes, new towels and socks"🙄

I'm happy for anyone that's doing well for themselves but honestly, this constant showing off everything she buys and never-ending ads is starting to do my head in.

For once, I'd like some content that isn't trying to sell me something or doesnt revolve around whatever new purchases she has to show.

And that dress is nasty too.

Reactions: 16
So many houses overlooking that garden so crammed in I'd hate people being able to see in my house like that!

Reactions: 11
God are we gonna have to be subjected to every single “first” in this new home :cautious: First bath, first coffee, first breakfast. Surprised the first poo wasn’t documented !!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
God are we gonna have to be subjected to every single “first” in this new home :cautious: First bath, first coffee, first breakfast. Surprised the first poo wasn’t documented !!
That’ll be another couple of weeks based on how beige and dry her diet is 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
honestly that garden is so overlooked. In fact I’m calling it now, I give it 2 years before they move lol
It's absolutely tiny too. For what she's spent they could have got a huge character property with a massive garden. I really don't get why you'd buy a house that is your 'forever home' with so little space and the most basic features. Nothing is bespoke or what I'd even class as high end. It's all just run of the mill kitchen units and bath etc.

Reactions: 16
It's absolutely tiny too. For what she's spent they could have got a huge character property with a massive garden. I really don't get why you'd buy a house that is your 'forever home' with so little space and the most basic features. Nothing is bespoke or what I'd even class as high end. It's all just run of the mill kitchen units and bath etc.
Knowing her she'll probably get a new kitchen and bathroom in a few years 🙄

Reactions: 6
‘Rented house emptied and tidied’
Why does she have to keep saying rented house like it’s absolutely beneath her. She’s an insufferable bleep!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Where has all the stuff gone from the "rented house?"

Probably the tip - she's replaced every item, even down to the socks. God help that any object in the FuReVeR Home should be tainted by the "rented house"🙄
'Now to plan what we are going to do with the garden' can't this boring, beggy girl just enjoy her non rented home for a while before planning anything?

Can't wait for the loud drunken parties now she's got about 6 gardens around her 🤣. For a detached house that garden is tiny!!!!!

Reactions: 10
Does she really need to order a new outfit every time she goes outside her house. She must have a wardrobe full of ugly tent dresses by now

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.