ItsDaniellesjourney #6 Swipe up on this blouse, I’m rule breaking, know I’m moving house?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No turf or dishwasher door- GET A bleeping GRIP LOVE
What is she going to actually do with her time once everything is all done?!

Reactions: 5
It’s 5.30am and she’s already on moaning about her new forever home not rented new build house! Honestly something isn’t right with her. And that fish bowl garden is small.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Got the alcohol out on the counter, most important thing. The garden is so overlooked. Also why didn't they stay on in the rented house a few more days until they got everything set up in the new place? It all makes no sense to me.

Reactions: 15
Got the alcohol out on the counter, most important thing. The garden is so overlooked. Also why didn't they stay on in the rented house a few more days until they got everything set up in the new place? It all makes no sense to me.
Exactly. Its so odd. You'd assume they've paid until the 1st of the month as thats quite normal but that would mean she gave her notice to leave already and so duck knows what she would have done had they not completed today
She's just so desperate to be out of her 'temporary rented home' that she fucked herself over and couldn't even let the dog out for a wee and had no blinds. You'd have just waited a day or 2 until all that was sorted before sleeping there surely??

Reactions: 7
I also found it mad that they were rushing to move yesterday! The beauty of moving out of rented and into your own home is that 9 times out of 10 you can work it in your favour so you get a cross over period. With all the uncertainty around whether they would move yesterday or not, I really would have forgot actually moving yesterday. Just carried on packing, go picks up your keys, take a few bits over in the evening. Sleep in your temporary rented house another night and then go for a full day of moving the following day. As per, Dan makes no bloody sense!

Reactions: 14
I also found it mad that they were rushing to move yesterday! The beauty of moving out of rented and into your own home is that 9 times out of 10 you can work it in your favour so you get a cross over period. With all the uncertainty around whether they would move yesterday or not, I really would have forgot actually moving yesterday. Just carried on packing, go picks up your keys, take a few bits over in the evening. Sleep in your temporary rented house another night and then go for a full day of moving the following day. As per, Dan makes no bloody sense!
She likes being dramatic and it gives her a reason to moan about something on social media 😬😬

Reactions: 4
It’s 5.30am and she’s already on moaning about her new forever home not rented new build house! Honestly something isn’t right with her. And that fish bowl garden is small.
The kitchen doesn't look very big either.

Poor Dani, she's shattered from moving a few boxes. Oh well, I'm sure you'll recover with your 13 day annual leave 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s so odd... we waited 2 weeks after completion to fully move in to our house. Meant we could get the bedroom and kitchen sorted with blinds etc and it wasn’t a massive faff or too stressful. Like people have said, isn’t that one of the perks of moving from rented?

Reactions: 8
All those windows being able to look into her garden. I hate new build estates for this reason, concrete jungle

Reactions: 11
Also she is moving back to be near family and friends where were they all helping them move. When ever we've moved there has never been room in my car for stuff due to the tins of pop and beers for all the helpers and then the pizza delivery guy trying to carry 15 pizzas and knock on the door...

Strange, very very strange.

And the garden is horrid, all around will be trampolines and their drunken garden antics won't go down well all the families over looking the house!

Reactions: 11
Isn't this exactly what it's like to move? I moved 5 weeks ago and my house is still a mess but I had two days and no luxury of 13 days of annual leave.
I can't believe how overlooked that house is!

Also she is moving back to be near family and friends where were they all helping them move. When ever we've moved there has never been room in my car for stuff due to the tins of pop and beers for all the helpers and then the pizza delivery guy trying to carry 15 pizzas and knock on the door...

Strange, very very strange.

And the garden is horrid, all around will be trampolines and their drunken garden antics won't go down well all the families over looking the house!
Your so right!
I swear new build means trampoline 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What the duck is with the massive ring of keys? Is she a janitor now? Did she buy the whole estate so she has 42 ovens?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I'm glad her cutlery drawer looks nice. It would have ruined my Bank Holiday weekend if that had been a mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The thing is, she’s said it’s their FOREVER HOME (🥴) so they literally have the rest of their lives to unpack etc
She’s quite bizarre.

Reactions: 3
What a muppet. No common sense whatsoever. Why on earth didn't they stay in the rented place a few more days/week to get a few bits moved and the box set up? Its a horrid, soulless house too, and small. Basic house for a basic witch 💅

Reactions: 10
Oh come on people, give her a break...she couldn't possibly have spent another night in that rented house with only one oven. It was tEmPoRaRy 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.