ItsDaniellesjourney #6 Swipe up on this blouse, I’m rule breaking, know I’m moving house?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
13 days off. Let's count how many times she mentions this today 🤣. But as its her LoNg WoRkInG dAy hopefully she might be quiet on here.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
13 days off. Let's count how many times she mentions this today 🤣. But as its her LoNg WoRkInG dAy hopefully she might be quiet on here.
I'm just about to start 3 days of 12 hours.....+time it takes me to get to work etc. If she moans one more time 🙄 she doesn't know what real work is.

Also, I feel she's getting so excited about completion tomorrow, but she hasn't had it confirmed? I wouldn't get excited until I had the confirmation.

Reactions: 4
I'm just about to start 3 days of 12 hours.....+time it takes me to get to work etc. If she moans one more time 🙄 she doesn't know what real work is.

Also, I feel she's getting so excited about completion tomorrow, but she hasn't had it confirmed? I wouldn't get excited until I had the confirmation.
HAHAHAHAHHAHAA can you imagine......

Hi, I've come to collect the keys.
Oh sorry, it's not ready for another 2 weeks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Dan wearing her new frock and new make up with her newly dyed hair, in her new forever home new build new not rented house, gutted because she forgot her new socks are upstairs in her new drawers and she has just got comfy on her new sofa after working a long day at her new key worker desk.
#swipeup
9686E34B-4CA8-4EF9-A5B8-A6DBBC6532E0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Was anyone else EXTREMELY underwhelmed by the walkthrough of the show home? It’s the same size as her old house!

Reactions: 10
Was anyone else EXTREMELY underwhelmed by the walkthrough of the show home? It’s the same size as her old house!
It’s so boring. I know new builds are but … SO UNDERWHELMING. Suits her well to be honest 🤣 bloody boring !

Reactions: 6
It’s so boring. I know new builds are but … SO UNDERWHELMING. Suits her well to be honest 🤣 bloody boring !
completely agree with you they’re awful. No privacy at all and completely overlooked.
Can’t wait for the embarrassingly drunk singing beneath her skylight of dreams to be witnessed by a horror stricken Barbara from number 23 as she tries to put her baby to bed.

With the amount of money Dozy Dan has to spend she would have been so much better investing in a fixer upper. She could have had double the size/land.

• Haha
I thought her old house had loads of character, granted her decor wasn’t to everyone’s taste but I loved her kitchen. This house is just a big standard new build & it actually looks smaller than her old home. As a mortgage advisor I’m surprised she is expect everything to go plain sailing with signing of contracts & receiving keys and how is she going to cope not being able to redecorate for up to 2 years to allow for shrinkage & for the builders to come in to fix any repairs. If anyone follows Lindsey.lifestyle you will see on her stories the work she has just had done on some shocking cracks

I thought her old house had loads of character, granted her decor wasn’t to everyone’s taste but I loved her kitchen. This house is just a big standard new build & it actually looks smaller than her old home. As a mortgage advisor I’m surprised she is expect everything to go plain sailing with signing of contracts & receiving keys and how is she going to cope not being able to redecorate for up to 2 years to allow for shrinkage & for the builders to come in to fix any repairs. If anyone follows Lindsey.lifestyle you will see on her stories the work she has just had done on some shocking cracks
I saw Lindsey’s stories and my first thought was of old dopey drawers here banging on about how she can’t wait to get in and decorate! I hope she does decorate and then has to deal with all the problems and have to fork out to re-decorate 😂 also, still praying for a delay tomorrow!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
My wonderful neighbours are moving tomorrow, into a soulless new build (actually looks gorgeous & I’m just a bit green !) their NHBC has been signed off, they had home demo day last Friday. If I was Danielle (well, I’d wear better clothes for a start!) but I’d be very worried it’s not going to happen tomorrow !! Also she highlighted loads of jobs need finishing - I’d be concerned that they were getting rushed just to meet the deadline!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.