ItsDaniellesjourney #6 Swipe up on this blouse, I’m rule breaking, know I’m moving house?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually liked her dress tonight, although she has styled it all wrong with those harsh black boots and a going to work bag 😩 so close yet so far, I despair.
I see Chezza has paid a visit to the barbers, wonder why when Dani was bragging about how easy cutting his hair was? Basically taking the piss out of a skilled trade. She moans about a long day sat on her arse working from home, I’d love her to experience an actual long day in a barber shop stood on your feet all day without breaks to fit steps In.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I actually liked her dress tonight, although she has styled it all wrong with those harsh black boots and a going to work bag 😩 so close yet so far, I despair.
I see Chezza has paid a visit to the barbers, wonder why when Dani was bragging about how easy cutting his hair was? Basically taking the piss out of a skilled trade. She moans about a long day sat on her arse working from home, I’d love her to experience an actual long day in a barber shop stood on your feet all day without breaks to fit steps In.
hahahahhaa

I think I've only just realised he's not actually called Chesney ffs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Lolling at her ‘finding’ a new outfit she bought yesterday in her bag. How can you be that drunk you can’t remember that? Also, Chesney must be a right old riot if she’s nipping off to buy new socks in the middle of their day out.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lolling at her ‘finding’ a new outfit she bought yesterday in her bag. How can you be that drunk you can’t remember that? Also, Chesney must be a right old riot if she’s nipping off to buy new socks in the middle of their day out.
Maybe she had a massive anxiety attack at not having enough new socks to move into the new house with so had to cut their 'out out date' short to rectify the emergency 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Surprised she’s not trying to flog the old coffee machine for full price to her fans who just love the coffee stories.

Reactions: 1
Nah WTF! Seriously how many times has this batty blinky bastard shilled a swipe up for that coffee machine now?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How pissed do you have to be to forget you brought clothes? They just get so smashed they never drink responsibly. They get totally blotto. Why?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.