ItsDaniellesjourney #5 Vive la (French) resistance!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw see I still really like her 🙈 yeah she posts mundane stuff but what she says is how I feel at the moment too. The ads are annoying but I just swipe through them now. I’d rather see her on her walks then some twit in Dubai. However I can’t cope with the daily coffee stories though - please stop!

i’ll see myself out 😂😂

Reactions: 7
This girl honestly.....woke up with blocked sinuses and is going on as if she's on her deathbed

Soooooo ill but still manages to put a swipe up in her stories

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That “I’m sEewwWww SiCk” boomerang is proper tragic.
Second bath of the day? Her lady steak will be as dry as her meat steak teas.
I just spat my coffee out 🤣🤣 “lady steak” 🤣🤣

if she’s ill at least it’s a different subject to talk about 😏

• Haha
I just spat my coffee out 🤣🤣 “lady steak” 🤣🤣

if she’s ill at least it’s a different subject to talk about 😏
That's true 🤣

I managed to drink my milky coffee but I'm ill.

I couldn't work from home as I'm ill. Do you know I work really long hours too?!

It's my day off but can't do anything cause I'm ill and we're stuck at home cause of Rona and Bojo.

Couldn't stalk our new house that we're moving into cause I'm ill.

Had to have a frozen batch dinner as I'm too ill to cook

Just had my 732635475th bath of the day

• Haha
Reactions: 8
'C' test - Dan you're allowed to say you've had a Covid test. What a prat. She's really annoying me again!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
'C' test - Dan you're allowed to say you've had a Covid test. What a prat. She's really annoying me again!!!!!!!!!!
So her 'C' Test was negative for corona...I reckon she tests positive for being a different kind of C 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wish she still lived in the green living room so we didn’t have to get bloody house updates every 48 hrs 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I really don't understand how she can do swipe up's for about 6 different beds when she hasn't bought any of them and has only seen a picture of it. It's wrong.

Going for the same 'vibe' as everyone else then Dan

Reactions: 8
I really don't understand how she can do swipe up's for about 6 different beds when she hasn't bought any of them and has only seen a picture of it. It's wrong.

The master bedroom who the actual f calls it that 🤣🤣??

• Haha

Stinks of desperation to make more money

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.