ItsDaniellesjourney #4 gormless goofy outfit shots, no personality til she hits the shots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We all know how money greedy she is, maybe management fees were more than she wanted to pay from her ads so chose to do it alone

Reactions: 5
The Tesco ads are beyond fake, the money saved that she showed yesterday on the receipt will just be spent on fuel travelling to and from Tesco as it's the furthest supermarket from where she lives, assuming she has gone to the big Tesco which she must have as she's bought clothing (and no I'm not stalking her house on the internet, she lives 2 minutes round the corner from me)

Reactions: 3
Just watched her ‘talky’ stories and remembered the good old days where she was absolutely monotone until she read here and started putting some intonation in

Reactions: 3
Just watched her ‘talky’ stories and remembered the good old days where she was absolutely monotone until she read here and started putting some intonation in
Subtitles were the best thing she ever did, I can just skim read her boring posts rather than listening to what she is having ‘food wise’ for half an hour

Reactions: 10
Surely to god that tiny wrap wasn't all she ate for dinner? Wouldn't fill my big toe.

Reactions: 1
Danielle: ‘I don’t know how we fit all this crap in our house!’
Also Danielle: ‘Here is a large parcel which has just arrived from Boohoo’

Irony totally lost on this one.

Reactions: 19
Danielle: ‘I don’t know how we fit all this crap in our house!’
Also Danielle: ‘Here is a large parcel which has just arrived from Boohoo’

Irony totally lost on this one.
To be fair it will all be on her selling page next week

I love how she was talking about going to the tip and the famous green sofa was in the background

Apparently once they are in the rented house for 6 months she's not going to talk about the new one...yeah sure

If someone can post a boring coffee story everyday there's no way she's not going to talk about the new house. Plus she will have to, how will she get her freebies for it?

Has she been on holiday? Does she get up at 5.30am?

Also lissssssssshhhhhhhpp

It makes my skin crawl that she doesn't wash new clothes before wearing, especially intimate things like pyjamas.

What's the point in getting all bathed and cleaned to put on filthy chemical laden stuff that's potentially been touched loads by manky hands or even worn

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
The amount of fast fashion she orders makes me ill, package after package and the usually only wears it once then sells it. Companies like Boohoo and ASOS are evil, they treat their workers like shit and the quality is awful. A friend of mine was recently fired from ASOS after being made to work through the pandemic without PPE so I know it's personal to me but I just can't believe that Danielle can be so oblivious to these companies and their practices or maybe she isn't she just doesn't care as long as she's making money from the swip ups. It's really put me off her to be fair, like a lot I used to think she was harmless but now I can see she's a money grabbing cow.

Beuw heuw (boo hoo)
Crying

I’d be starving after eating what she does, yet it’s clear she’s gained weight? They must be secretly eating, because Ben isn’t really thin either! Her outfits are still horrific but have definitely changed recently, I’m with the comment saying she’s opting for baggy stuff recently, especially Ebenezer Scrooge night dresses.

Reactions: 7
I'm sure she writes these Q&A questions herself. Why would her followers ask about the rented house and the new build in 6 months when she mentions it pretty much everyday

Reactions: 6
I'm sure she writes these Q&A questions herself. Why would her followers ask about the rented house and the new build in 6 months when she mentions it pretty much everyday
Definitely especially the questions where she can add a swipe up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.