Itsdaniellesjourney #3 27 stories without a blink; playing up to us when she’s had a drink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Always thought her drunk stories were cringe as hell! She looks a mess when drunk! Never understood why anyone would think she would be a fun drunk... she would embarrass the hell out of me!

Reactions: 8
Lol shes such a sloppy drunk, she looks like shes on something. She has great fun though. Dont envy that hangover tomorrow

Reactions: 2
Ohh god so, get a grip. Who cares. Don't buy the stupid coffee, nobody does! Least the two of them are havin a bit of craic!
🙄 oh for gods sake! Everyone is allowed their own personal opinion! Don’t agree? that’s fine but why tell her to get a grip? Just chill out!

Reactions: 7
Cringey to oh god in 3.7 seconds, is anybody else actually scared for them? How drunk they both are with a fire, that rug is far to close to the burner if anything was to fall out when they opened it. Not sure I can bare to watch anymore of the stories

Reactions: 5
I LOVE that every video, every shot is so Insta. It never hits when she’s drunk. But by duck is she trying 😂 it’s perfect. Every single insta video or picture I take comes out like this and Im sober 😭😂😂 she’s tried so hard even when drunk. She’s always in instamode.

Reactions: 4
bleeping selfish bastards playing music at this time in the garden
That's what I have a problem with as well..there are people like that near me, it's selfish and so inconsiderate.
I love the drunkenness though, her and Ben seem to have a great relationship. I just wish they'd think about the people nearby.

Herewegoagain2 has strangely disappeared.... bye then danielle! 👋🤣

She’s deleted all the really bad drunken ones, glad I got to see them before they went. Looks like her & Ben has a fab night though

when Ben said “here come the drunk stories, come on Dan” - just absolute proof she read here!
yeah that just confirmed what we all said ages here ages ago. We knew it anyways because when people started saying here that they liked the drunk stories, they went on the lash for nights in a row. All so tattle Wouldn’t comment on the crap stuff 🤣

Danielle drunkenly singing to Queen songs and spilling espresso Martinis down her self.

• Haha
What did I miss? I was too busy getting drunk myself to tune in last night
Good stuff, that's what Bank Holiday Friday/Monday is for😂. Were you staggering around a fire pit, drunkenly 'singing' Bohemian Rhapsody at midnight though?🤪 cos that's how Danielle rolls.

Reactions: 1
And Ben repeating how much he loves Bradley Cooper.

Reactions: 1
Good stuff, that's what Bank Holiday Friday/Monday is for😂. Were you staggering around a fire pit, drunkenly 'singing' Bohemian Rhapsody at midnight though?🤪 cos that's how Danielle rolls.
No I’m incredibly boring, I ate my body weight in bbq food, drank a lot of sol and wobbled up to bed at 12am, sausage dog in tow 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.