Itsdaniellesjourney #3 27 stories without a blink; playing up to us when she’s had a drink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she need to go and find a different pair of grey joggers to link a swipe up? (Rhetorical question)
As if people can’t just go and find their own.. in fact why do they need a swipe up at all, every clothes shop sells them 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
She looks like such a knob in that post. No one needs her help to find generic grey tracksuit bottoms.......she’s lucky to be On full pay with Halifax, she lives in a cheaper area of the country......stop whoring out every part of your life for more money 😝

Reactions: 6
Think she’s been watching to much Marvel movies with Ben, she looks like she’s morphing into one of the characters 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s a racer front top apparently but looks weird AF 😂
When I hear racer front top I imagine a tit hanging out either side 😂😂😂 deffo not a look! If someone told our Dani it was fashunnnnn she'd probably be all over it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They’re planning on getting ON IT this weekend with the amount of booze they’ve got in 🥳🥳🥳

Reactions: 5
She’s moaning again about being stuck inside- she goes out to work, walk the dog, exercise and has a garden? Can’t relate.

Reactions: 12
Just putting this out there ... now shes dyed her hair orange her and ben look like brother and sister 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just putting this out there ... now shes dyed her hair orange her and ben look like brother and sister 🤭
Yeah I think she was trying to channel Black widow from all the marvel films she's been watching lately but she just became Chesney's twin instead

• Haha
And Dora. They all have the same hair now.

I'll fully admit to being jealous of their garden party tonight. I'm in bed with a cup of tea. 😂

I used to think the drunk stories were funny but now she’s just playing up to the camera for followers. And their poor neighbours 😳

Reactions: 11
I used to think the drunk stories were funny but now she’s just playing up to the camera for followers. And their poor neighbours 😳
That’s exactly what I thought - thank god I am not her neighbour. What a nightmare!

She is absolutely sloshed! 🙈🙈 I am mortified for her!

Or jealous as I’m in my pjs with a cuppa! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Oh wow those stories! I’m mortified for her 🤦‍♀️🤣 not even that funny this time & seems as tho she’s playing up to us tattlers as she knows we love her drunken stories 🤔
I’m surprised she hasn’t linked her stripe top that she’s wearing (as sooo many people have been asking!) 🙄
She will be back to making coffee in the morning, selling her protein world tit & prepping her meals by tomorrow!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.