Itsdaniellesjourney #3 27 stories without a blink; playing up to us when she’s had a drink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The dark auburn was great on her but this is.. not. Maybe she’ll get it fixed a bit when lockdown is over.

Reactions: 1
How does popping in to tesco occasionally on your lunch break get you a collab with them?! She does most of her shopping in morrisons 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I don’t think we can actually tell what colour the hair is with the filters etc she uses

Reactions: 2
How does popping in to tesco occasionally on your lunch break get you a collab with them?! She does most of her shopping in morrisons 🤷🏻‍♀️
But she buys their 20p sparkling water once every few weeks🤷🏻‍♀️😄 I’m fully convinced all these Beggy Mitchell’s email companies saying hi I have 100k following on insta if you’d like to #collab. Why don’t the companies do a bit of research & see most of their following is bought?

Reactions: 7
Why have Tesco picked someone who posts the same coffee pod show and tell, boomerang head bobbing shite content every morning for their ad? EMBARRASSING.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I do think her cooking (not the slow cooker stuff) looks nice, she constantly tries new recipes & I have tried one myself which has became a firm favourite in my house

Reactions: 3
I actually really like her hair! It’s a bit wacky and bright but I think it suits her!

Reactions: 2
Which recipe was it? 🤥
liar emoji?
It wasn’t very exciting but it was her pulled chicken recipe that she used to make all the time on SW - it was so salty that it was inedible and had to through it out. Cant remember now what all she put in it, but there was no table/sea salt in it; must have been a mixture of the herbs and stock she used at that time. I never made anything else she suggested after, because that one was so basic yet rank

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.