Itsdaniellesjourney #19 Butchered dozza, content is dead; nevermind I’ll AFF link my sofs cleaner instead

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dan, take those boxy shirts off.
they just make you look even bigger, chunky arms are nothing to be ashamed of, got them myself.
she must be boiled

Reactions: 8
Dan, take those boxy shirts off.
they just make you look even bigger, chunky arms are nothing to be ashamed of, got them myself.
she must be boiled
Boiled or actually roasted in creosote looking at the colour of the daft orange bint.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She must be really really conscious of her arms if she’s wearing that shirt at night!! I’m in Zante at the minute and night time is the hottest ever. I’ve been dripping with sweat and that’s with a dress on and my arms out!

Reactions: 3
All her holidays are the same no matter where in the world she goes. Dull as her constant aff linking every bleeping thing she’s taken with her. Sad witch.

Reactions: 9
Her content is just dire. Her holiday meals are the same wherever she goes in the world. No disrespect but if shes that conscious of her body etc, why isnt she yamming down the greek salads over there? Its so bloody hot, surely the last thing you want is a burger in that weather (obv unless its a bbq) She's a mess

Reactions: 8
She’s doing herself dirty (she must feel like she is being slowly tortured right now in the heat) , just remove the cardigan and tie the hair up.

Reactions: 3