Itsdaniellesjourney #19 Butchered dozza, content is dead; nevermind I’ll AFF link my sofs cleaner instead

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just come back from Greece and there's no way she's comfortable in that outfit in the current temperatures there!

Also she's brought her crochet. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Weight gain aside, because her size actually doesn’t matter (if she didn’t lie about it) but how has she aged about 20 years in 5 years. She dresses like my Nan who died 3 years ago 😫😫

987D294F-8491-48BA-A6D1-EC38950596AD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Weight gain aside, because her size actually doesn’t matter (if she didn’t lie about it) but how has she aged about 20 years in 5 years. She dresses like my Nan who died 3 years ago 😫😫

View attachment 3010416
I was just thinking the same. She looks like she's on a SAGA holiday. The outfit plus sitting there, in beautiful Greece crocheting... what a bleeping sad, sad cow she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Good to see that she was still doing the weird pose and mad staring eyes even back then! 😂
Yeah deffo not just the weight gain that gave her the bizarre face....that came via a needle in the aesthetics chair 😂

Nice to see the gucci slip ons making an appearance. She wouldn't get one fat foot in them now

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Bold of fingerbang Dan to assume that anyone wants to copy that outfit. She looks like she had to wear everything on her case cos it was overweight. Take some layers off and enjoy the sun!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is she ok? Why would you think yeah this is a good pic I’ll upload it for everyone. She looks like she’s had a stroke and laid up in hospital ffs.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Not even 24 hours into her holiday & already aff/linking her second outfit. It’s quite a nice dress but a bit to much material for me on a hot holiday.

Not even 24 hours into her holiday & already aff/linking her second outfit. It’s quite a nice dress but a bit to much material for me on a hot holiday.
I don’t know how she’s wearing a long sleeved dress in the Greek heat, she must be sweating buckets!

What an absolute saddo.
Day 2 of her holiday and she's linking her water shoes and asking her followers what their favourite ice cream is?? Why can't she just relax and enjoy herself, and get off the bloody internet?!
Sad witch. You’d think she was a full time influencer but she has actually has a proper job! Get off your bleeping phone and spend some time with your husband you absolute twit!!!!

Reactions: 9
What an absolute saddo.
Day 2 of her holiday and she's linking her water shoes and asking her followers what their favourite ice cream is?? Why can't she just relax and enjoy herself, and get off the bloody internet?!
I reckon it’s the time her engagement is at its highest so she tries to pay for the holiday through the AFF links.

Reactions: 4