Itsdaniellesjourney #19 Butchered dozza, content is dead; nevermind I’ll AFF link my sofs cleaner instead

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saying she only managed a quarter, why you lying babes, we know you polished the lot and probably went back for seconds 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The cravings for dirty Dan were too strong. That's her real diet there, super noodles and crisps.... not the daily visual we get of Chesney being castrated next to one dry chicken breast 🙄

Reactions: 2
Never ever post but been following Dan for years. Last year I was truly shocked how much weight she had gained, even tho she’s still not slim I actually think she’s lost a bit for this holiday 🫣 especially by wearing a short dress!
I don’t think she would have the confidence to wear that if she hadn’t lost a bit, eventually if she does loose the weight again she may show a before and after of her biggest I think it’s bigger than this.
I have also been victim to absolute binge eating following slimming world and it really messes with you, I didn’t gain as much as Dan but had 2 babies and gained 4 stone each time. It’s hard to get out those binge eating holes I really hope she manages to get healthier, the right way this time!

Reactions: 3
A nice change from Greek food?? Your in Greece 🤣 im going for the first time in September i wont be eating Thai or Sunday roast, burgers etc. Il try things iv not had before.... While in greece...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm off to Greece tomorrow (not the same island as Dan) but I'm having Greek food tonight so I can splurge on all you can eat Thai and super noodles whilst I'm there ✌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm off to Greece tomorrow (not the same island as Dan) but I'm having Greek food tonight so I can splurge on all you can eat Thai and super noodles whilst I'm there ✌🏼
Don't forget all your cardigans to cover up and you fugliest hat. If you could also aff link your sofa cleaner whilst there, that would be fab. I've been wondering what you use. 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 13