Itsdaniellesjourney #19 Butchered dozza, content is dead; nevermind I’ll AFF link my sofs cleaner instead

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she books apartments & not hotel rooms so she can sunbath in private as she is so self conscious about her size.

Reactions: 9
I always had a theory that they’ve been secretly TTC. That secret fertility treatments are the reason behind her weight gain. She’s pumped full of hormones etc and never been able to go back.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I always had a theory that they’ve been secretly TTC. That secret fertility treatments are the reason behind her weight gain. She’s pumped full of hormones etc and never been able to go back.
When people say they don't want kids, believe them. Please.

She's just fat. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Im pretty sure she’s said she doesn’t want kids. Nothing about her life or home shows even the remotest interest in having kids. If she was going through any kind of treatment she’d be the first to rinse it for whatever aff she could - we’d be seeing the little alcohol wipes daily.
she’s just got fat through her own greed for beige food and alcohol

Reactions: 10
It's not hormones that caused her weight gain... it's burgers, pizzas, beer, inactivity, chips, burgers, beer, snacks, cheetos, beer and burgers. For 4 years. Junk food done her dirty, nothing else.

Reactions: 15
Has she actually done anything on this holiday except visit a few beaches, eat & drink a lot & aff/link awful outfits?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has she actually done anything on this holiday except visit a few beaches, eat & drink a lot & aff/link awful outfits?
Nope. I have been desperate to go to Greece but after seeing her posts, not so much. Quite an achievement to make Greece look tit.

Does she really get that much money that she can't have a break from the aff/linking for a bleeping week?

Yes she hasn't done any of her usual stuff, an insanely long walk in the midday sun, a piss-up with singing, the inevitable 'never drinking again' the day after. Very disappointing!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Nope. I have been desperate to go to Greece but after seeing her posts, not so much. Quite an achievement to make Greece look tit.

Does she really get that much money that she can't have a break from the aff/linking for a bleeping week?
That’s the thing, I don’t think she actually makes much money anymore hence the relentless aff/linking. She’s rapidly losing followers & has barely any engagement anymore

That’s the thing, I don’t think she actually makes much money anymore hence the relentless aff/linking. She’s rapidly losing followers & has barely any engagement anymore
The aff linking to every single thing in her posts and stories is so out dated and boring. 🥱 I just skip through her stuff now as ‘nobody cares’ her clothing choices have become ‘elderly’ too 😂

Reactions: 6
Things have been a bit slow on the sofa cleaner/alarm clock tally so I did an aff/link on holiday tally, the grand total was 54.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11