It'sDanielle'sJourney #18 3 burgers Dani can't stop eating, but when she's thin she can't stop cheating

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread Title suggestion:
It'sDanielle'sJourney #19: Artificial, no Intelligence. Secretly guzzling Yazoo? You can't hide the evidence

• Haha
Reactions: 15
thread suggestion
Stanley overflowing with yazoo and you’ve no idea how you grew?!
---
No - it's how the app words quantities.
She has 6 sausages recorded on the app.

2 sausages = 60 calories.
There are 180 calories listed so (60 x 3 = 180) which means (2 sausages x 3 = 6 sausages).

Now I want sausages.

Thanks for coming to my maths lesson.
Doing the Lord’s work here my mate, legend

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Shoot me now, but quite like her outfit today, apart from the handbag 🤦🏻‍♀️
Now she just needs to cut her hair and get rid of the orange foundation 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Been a bit quiet on here so I just wanted to chip in and say I think it's amazing that Danielle has made coffee her entire personality.

Whether it's sharing her first coffee of the morning using her £1000+ coffee machine and EB mug, or on a train as she buys herself a coffee during the two days she now leaves the house... What a beaut human. Inspirational.

You'd think she'd make herself a coffee from home and put it in a flask like most commoners but no. She has to reward herself for leaving the house by buying a takeaway coffee.

I'm so impressed.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Been a bit quiet on here so I just wanted to chip in and say I think it's amazing that Danielle has made coffee her entire personality.

Whether it's sharing her first coffee of the morning using her £1000+ coffee machine and EB mug, or on a train as she buys herself a coffee during the two days she now leaves the house... What a beaut human. Inspirational.

You'd think she'd make herself a coffee from home and put it in a flask like most commoners but no. She has to reward herself for leaving the house by buying a takeaway coffee.

I'm so impressed.
Wasn’t it only like 2 weeks ago she bought a travel mug so she WOULDN’T buy a take away coffee? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Gaaah, she does 🤣
Imagine putting her in front of a class of high school kids. "Seeeew class, turn to page 44 of your audio book.. "
I would click one of her aff links to see that happen.
---

And wtf has she got in her mahoosive rucksack? Yazoo?
100 dehydrated tangerines and apples without the cores of course

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What in the C&A is this monstrosity? Where does she work? 1994?View attachment 2949787
The pleats on that skirt don't sit right. Has she also tucked a cardigan into the skirt? Also those shoes won't be great for walking in the rain so I reckon she's packed her hiking boots in the bag. She probably didn't bother to make her own coffee to take with her because she spent some much time taking photos of her outfit before leaving.

I wish she'd tie her hair up. She could do something quite fancy with all that hair but instead straightens it and let's it hang like a curtain.

Rarely comment so much on an outfit but there's so many things that don't look right.

Reactions: 9
Next Q & A we need to ask how she manages to match her hair and skin tone it’s a perfect match 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3