Itsdaniellesjourney #14 An idiot abroad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could she get anymore desperate, let’s see what her ‘followers’ ask her to link
Wedding guest outfits
Travel outfit ideas
Hen night dress
Baby shower outfit
Dress for the races
Afternoon tea attire
WFH comfies
Festival clothes

She'll ask all these herself of course, cos she's the only one who thinks she's a#fAsHuNhUn 😜

And then she'll post links to a load of stuff that not only would SHE not wear herself, but most women wouldn't unless they were 5ft 9, with perfectly pert boobs and legs that go on for days.

Someone should ask her how she would dress a 30+ woman, approximate size 16, a little on the dumpy size and self conscious about their weight gain..that would be more relevant to most people, rather than her fantasy idea of what she'd wear if she were 5 stone lighter😬

Reactions: 19
She’s linked to a nasty gal dress that’s out of stock 🥴 (didn’t click, just image searched)

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She’s a desperate woman! I’ve completely stopped watching her stories and I can say, I’ve not missed them.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
According to Dan Dan, we all need to go and buy one of these now ... No thanks Hun, I've managed 40 odd years with my wrists getting a bit wet, I'll keep my 6 quid for something that matters .

Jesus wept.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Babe wake up, Danielle is eating some old strips of leather for lunch.

Oh no wait, it’s just her dryass scrambled eggs in a wrap.

• Haha
According to Dan Dan, we all need to go and buy one of these now ... No thanks Hun, I've managed 40 odd years with my wrists getting a bit wet, I'll keep my 6 quid for something that matters .

Jesus wept.
Haaa she will buy and aff link any old tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This one truly is the thickest person on the planet. These for SAFARI?! What on Earth goes on in that brain of hers. “Trekking” theme parks in America is akin to a safari in South Africa? Riiiiight.

People should be actively dissuaded from getting a mortgage with her, probably gives them all the wrong advice.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
This one truly is the thickest person on the planet. These for SAFARI?! What on Earth goes on in that brain of hers. “Trekking” theme parks in America is akin to a safari in South Africa? Riiiiight.

People should be actively dissuaded from getting a mortgage with her, probably gives them all the wrong advice.
I'd buy a mortgage from Fannie Mae over anything this dense idiot tried to sell me

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What she doesn't realise is that they're not designed to stop moisture from dribbling down your arms, they're scrunchies for curly hair 🤣
Well that’s good for her then, because her hair is so cUrLy didn’t you know

• Haha
The amount of Loungewear she has and she's struggling to find more for her flight to Singapore. I wish I had so much money to waste 🙄
I wonder why she can't wear the loungewear she wore travelling to Mexico just 3 months ago or the ones she wore to Greece last summer? Or any of the other ones she's bought since then? She just has to spend needlessly. Her life must be so empty.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.