Itsdaniellesjourney #14 An idiot abroad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My spaniels are out running round fields at half six every day. This dog behaves like she is scared and is not familiar to outdoor noises and surroundings away from home. Poor little girl. But let’s just call her lazy..

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
I’ve decided that her blinking on her stories has to be morse code for something. There’s no other explanation as to why she needs to blink 30 times in 1 story alone

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My spaniels are out running round fields at half six every day. This dog behaves like she is scared and is not familiar to outdoor noises and surroundings away from home. Poor little girl. But let’s just call her lazy..
Dirty Dani stopped walking her by the looks because she became fat and lazy. Now she's decided to use the dog to lose a few pounds by getting her steps in, she's confused and not used of it

Dogs do get funny in their old age and you have to be consistent with their routine or it upsets them. She's a selfish cow

• Sad
Reactions: 11
She's always moaning about the dog, she has done since she moved into her crappy "not forever forever home" It's like she begrudges looking after her. If she sees her as such a big inconvenience she should rehome her to a loving family who can be bothered to accept her ways
Thank god she doesn't want kids!

Reactions: 6
Did our danni get one of those under the desk walking treadmills or did I imagine that?
I don't think it was an under the desk one, but an ordinary one that lat down flat when not in use.
She was using it but hasn't featured it for ages so it's probably gathering dust under a bed.

Reactions: 2
All of these idiotic 'influencers' seem to have a treadmill now for WFH days. If they are stuck indoors all day, I don't understand why they can't go for a walk during their break or when they finish?!

Reactions: 8
All of these idiotic 'influencers' seem to have a treadmill now for WFH days. If they are stuck indoors all day, I don't understand why they can't go for a walk during their break or when they finish?!
This!! I had a WFH job last year and had 30 minutes for lunch. I used to whip my dog round the block for half of it and eat my lunch on the rest. It’s really not difficult? If it pissed down with rain, we didn’t go. Simple. I also took him before I started at 9, and after work at 5.30.. don’t get the treadmill phase when people have poor dogs! Dogs don’t always need hour long walks. My dog LOVES “going round the block” for 10-15 minutes a few times a day and having a good sniff

Reactions: 8
All these stupid clothing aff links 🥴 I actually think it would be a good idea for Dan to talk about the kind of clothes that suit a mid-plus size body, rather than linking to all this generic stuff that’s on every size 6 tiktoker but she’d deffo never wear now. It might actually be useful rather than churning out the same content as everyone else. But then, that’s me talking as though she has a brain cell.

Reactions: 9
All these stupid clothing aff links 🥴 I actually think it would be a good idea for Dan to talk about the kind of clothes that suit a mid-plus size body, rather than linking to all this generic stuff that’s on every size 6 tiktoker but she’d deffo never wear now. It might actually be useful rather than churning out the same content as everyone else. But then, that’s me talking as though she has a brain cell.
She doesn’t know what suits a mid-plus size body hence all the smock dresses she wears. She’s only interested in the extra pennies she can get off aff/links as there is no way anyone is asking her for fashion advice

Reactions: 7
She doesn’t know what suits a mid-plus size body hence all the smock dresses she wears. She’s only interested in the extra pennies she can get off aff/links as there is no way anyone is asking her for fashion advice
Definitely. It’s sad that she can’t accept herself the way she is and explore fashion like she used to (with mixed results 🤣), she’s stuck in Victorian England now.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have those silicone heel things for when I’ve put my foot lotions on (that’s what they are for!) I don’t have chubby feet, but can only wear them for a few minutes before my feet start swelling around them. There’s no way DanDan will be able to wear them with her new school shoes all day 😬

Reactions: 2
Definitely. It’s sad that she can’t accept herself the way she is and explore fashion like she used to (with mixed results 🤣), she’s stuck in Victorian England now.
Exactly, there are a load of mid size instagrammers who manage have managed to embrace their curves & dress beautifully, there’s no reason Danielle can’t. It is kinda sad to see her confidence in herself rock bottom, as much as I dislike her aff/linking everything & being a greedy cow I wish she would dress better for her shape.
---
I have those silicone heel things for when I’ve put my foot lotions on (that’s what they are for!) I don’t have chubby feet, but can only wear them for a few minutes before my feet start swelling around them. There’s no way DanDan will be able to wear them with her new school shoes all day 😬
Gotta get that aff/link in though

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.