Itsdaniellesjourney #14 An idiot abroad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she didn’t “ get it in ma belly “ so often she would have perhaps taken more pictures of herself instead of drink drink drink . There is a small part of me that feels sorry for her that she has went from feeling amazing about herself to obviously not comfortable in her skin. Less “ in ma belly would probably help that “
Sorry if it bitchy but true
Do you mean if she were slimmer?

I think its sad if she puts that much self worth in being in a smaller body.

Reactions: 6
I HATEEEEEE the phrase. Get in ma belly... Ahhhhhhhh. Why does she keep saying it! Not one pic dressed up summery. God awful smocks. Awfull straw bag. All that booze i bet the big shop will be on the cards back in wakey 🤣 back to dry meals and boring reels.
New thread...... Back to dry meals and boring reels??

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She must have spent an absolute fortune. We are currently here and AI. We are on day 5 and went to fifth avenue the other day. We tried authentic food and my husband had 2 bottles of beer I had a margarita. We went to a daiquiri bar and had a frozen drink each . That all cost us £80! She’s been having 2-3 meals a day and so many drinks. I don’t know how she can stomach it. I literally had a teeny glass of wine with lunch yesterday and just drank gallons of water all day. The humidity is unreal. I must admit I’m a couple of stone heavier than I was 2-3 years ago and I’ve just wore tiny tops and light shorts so I don’t know how she’s wearing big dresses.

Reactions: 7
Do you mean if she were slimmer?

I think its sad if she puts that much self worth in being in a smaller body.
She massively does . She is lucky that she never really puts weight on in her face and still looks pretty much the same . If you have followed her for a while when she was slimmer her holidays away were full of pictures of herself in bikinis etc or dressed up to go out for meals .
Now the majority of her content is food with “ get in ma belly “ or endless amounts of drinks clinking together .

Reactions: 5
She massively does . She is lucky that she never really puts weight on in her face and still looks pretty much the same . If you have followed her for a while when she was slimmer her holidays away were full of pictures of herself in bikinis etc or dressed up to go out for meals .
Now the majority of her content is food with “ get in ma belly “ or endless amounts of drinks clinking together .
And she the way she dresses now is an attempt to hide her figure but the smock style dresses she wears make her look so much bigger. If she embraced her size & found a style that suited her curves better she would look amazing

Reactions: 14
All she did was eat the whole holiday. How can you go to Mexico and not spend half your time at the beach. I am truly baffled. What a waste of money. She could have gone anywhere if all she wanted was to eat. And I think it’s weird they didn’t go all inclusive since they love to drink so much. What a waste of a trip. All she’ll be able to tell anyone about Mexico is which bars serve the biggest drinks .

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She must have spent an absolute fortune. We are currently here and AI. We are on day 5 and went to fifth avenue the other day. We tried authentic food and my husband had 2 bottles of beer I had a margarita. We went to a daiquiri bar and had a frozen drink each . That all cost us £80! She’s been having 2-3 meals a day and so many drinks. I don’t know how she can stomach it. I literally had a teeny glass of wine with lunch yesterday and just drank gallons of water all day. The humidity is unreal. I must admit I’m a couple of stone heavier than I was 2-3 years ago and I’ve just wore tiny tops and light shorts so I don’t know how she’s wearing big dresses.
That’s scary prices when you compare how much they are troughing, it has to be £100s of pounds per day if that’s how much food and booze costs! More money than sense 😱

Reactions: 3
That’s scary prices when you compare how much they are troughing, it has to be £100s of pounds per day if that’s how much food and booze costs! More money than sense 😱
I re-watched her Greece stories to compare the holidays and she said she spent £170 PER DAY in Greece just on food!! So I would guess at least that in Mexico as well

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Do her and the man child ever have a picture together? She only posts drunken ramblings(boring). The dresses or tents what on earth wheres the t shirts? Shorts im a chunky 16 and i wear maxi dresses/midis, shorts, vest tops on holiday i dont care. Not gonna see these folks again 🤣
Que swipe ups galore, food shopping, dozza spam, back to work groans, Christmas drinks, dry shrivelled up offerings, room decorated tree spam............ And on and on......

Reactions: 8
And she the way she dresses now is an attempt to hide her figure but the smock style dresses she wears make her look so much bigger. If she embraced her size & found a style that suited her curves better she would look amazing
Agreed. I think once or twice recently she wore something like a regular t-shirt and she looked great!

Reactions: 3
Her return journey is stressing me out. I seriously could not be bothered with all that faff.

Reactions: 12
Her return journey is stressing me out. I seriously could not be bothered with all that faff.
Why didn’t they have a night or two in Amsterdam maybe?

There are no direct flights to where I live so I’m always envious of those who get off the plane and are home! But you have to plan to maybe have an airport hotel for the day or an overnight somewhere.

I think she definitely noticeably puts weight on her face, if you look back her head is a moon in comparison now. Fillers don’t help either I suppose.

Reactions: 11
The contrast of outfits from 2018 to now!
She wears this racey little number to go to a pottery outlet to buy ‘plates wi’ werddds on ‘em,’ and now she wears a smock to go everywhere, even the fiery depths of hell are not cool enough for a vest for our Dan!😆

🤔

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
She wears this racey little number to go to a pottery outlet to buy ‘plates wi’ werddds on ‘em,’ and now she wears a smock to go everywhere, even the fiery depths of hell are not cool enough for a vest for our Dan!😆

🤔
The teeth 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh dear. They’ve lost her suitcase full of tents. I don’t understand why she didn’t get a direct flight. Also, how long was she away for? It doesn’t seem like 2 minutes. Unless it’s because all she’s done is eat and drink every day.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

🤔
She looks so different.
I ended up going through her old pics too and I can’t believe how much she’s changed! She used to seem so happy.
she needs to ditch the orange hair, it was SO much nicer before!! And her page used to be so vibrant with all healthy food pics- when she used to eat vegetables 😂

Oh dear. They’ve lost her suitcase full of tents. I don’t understand why she didn’t get a direct flight. Also, how long was she away for? It doesn’t seem like 2 minutes. Unless it’s because all she’s done is eat and drink every day.
Good! I hope all of her over linked shite is in there and she never gets it back! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.