Itsdaniellesjourney #14 An idiot abroad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
10 photos/reels from this holiday compared to her 368645346 posts when she was in Greece and that content was pretty much the same everyday.

Only a few more days until she's back home moaning about her long days and the weather.

Reactions: 6
She’s really not sold Mexico to me, other than her holiday to Greece I normally get inspiration from her holidays but this one just looks like they have spent most of there time in a pub eating food they could have had at home

Reactions: 10
10 photos/reels from this holiday compared to her 368645346 posts when she was in Greece and that content was pretty much the same everyday.

Only a few more days until she's back home moaning about her long days and the weather.
It's quite strange she must be hating it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Maybe she’s realised there are only so many photos of pints she can bore us with and since she does nothing else whilst on holiday… 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
This might be a dumb question, but why does she smile with teeth in every photo when she clearly isn't feeling like smiling?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Id love to see the crystal coloured waters of the sea. Not seen the sea. Mexico isn't sold to me. Greece looked nicer

Reactions: 4
Id love to see the crystal coloured waters of the sea. Not seen the sea. Mexico isn't sold to me. Greece looked nicer
I only spent 5 days there and it’s so beautiful 😭 I don’t know how she’s managed to make it look so tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
We are currently here in Mexico. I’m on 5th avenue today looking out for her but looks like she’s at the pool. We’ve only been here 2 days and I’m knackered. So much to see and do. All she seems to do is eat and drink.

Reactions: 8
S
We are currently here in Mexico. I’m on 5th avenue today looking out for her but looks like she’s at the pool. We’ve only been here 2 days and I’m knackered. So much to see and do. All she seems to do is eat and drink.
You need to go to the places where they are advertising the football and cheap pints, that's where she'll be. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Of course she’s found a H&M

So basically she’s gone to Mexico, eaten non Mexican cuisine pretty much the entire time, affiliate linked the kitchen sink, knitted a funking blanket and now she’s shopping in H&M

Honestly, why bother leaving Wakefield?

• Haha
Reactions: 24

And Bozza and rona.

Hopefully Sunak won't so anything silly soon.

• Haha
This whole ‘get in my belly’ thing is starting to trigger me now too.

*eye twitch*

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I said this a while ago.. the get in my belly thing gives me the ick 🤢

I just imagine all the non Mexican food and beers swishing around in her belly stomach 😵💫

Seasoned traveller... Doesn't know you need an ESTA to fly into the US...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Imagine booking such stupid indirect flights and then complaining so much about it. You knew what you were signing up for, Yawnielle

Reactions: 11
If she didn’t “ get it in ma belly “ so often she would have perhaps taken more pictures of herself instead of drink drink drink . There is a small part of me that feels sorry for her that she has went from feeling amazing about herself to obviously not comfortable in her skin. Less “ in ma belly would probably help that “
Sorry if it bitchy but true

Reactions: 2
I’m glad she did that reel because I fancy Mexico for a holiday but now I know where she went is basically Benidorm.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.