Itsdaniellesjourney #13 Boring Dan, 5 ingredient Scran, fingerbanged by another man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's a bit late with her dressy boots halloween was last month, they give me Adams family vibes.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
"Perfect time to get your Ugg slippers"...
Christmas is just around the corner, electricity bills are doubled, food prices shooting up every time I visit the supermarket, the car costs an arm and a leg to fill up, everything and I mean everything has gone up in price but yes, it's the perfect time to spend £85 on a pair of slippers🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 9
It’s all about her 24/7 as long as she gets what poor Danielle wants she couldn’t care less about anyone else and she said about re using holiday clothes is that because nothing else covers her weight then her tents / and she can’t buy any right or skimpy fitting clothing because of the weight gain but yet she makes zero effort to loose it , doesn’t do steps doesn’t stick to calories I think she’s accepted her fate .

tight not right haha

Reactions: 5
It’s all about her 24/7 as long as she gets what poor Danielle wants she couldn’t care less about anyone else and she said about re using holiday clothes is that because nothing else covers her weight then her tents / and she can’t buy any right or skimpy fitting clothing because of the weight gain but yet she makes zero effort to loose it , doesn’t do steps doesn’t stick to calories I think she’s accepted her fate .

tight not right haha
Im pleasantly surprised she's actually reusing clothes! She seems so wasteful about fast fashion most of the time. Not to be defending her either but I am going on holiday to a warm place this winter too and its a challenge to find stuff suitable. Obviously best time to buy is during our summer time.

Reactions: 9
Im pleasantly surprised she's actually reusing clothes! She seems so wasteful about fast fashion most of the time. Not to be defending her either but I am going on holiday to a warm place this winter too and its a challenge to find stuff suitable. Obviously best time to buy is during our summer time.
She shouldn’t need to buy any new clothes, she had an entire new wardrobe for her holiday to Greece this year 😩

Reactions: 3
Looking at Dan’s story today, I can understand why there’s been no posts on here since Thursday 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Look at her gloating about ‘allll the Mexican food’ 😂 she’s expecting Old El Paso meals isn’t she?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Look at her gloating about ‘allll the Mexican food’ 😂 she’s expecting Old El Paso meals isn’t she?
She really is, I love all the food until I need to eat the authentic version and I am then like what is this tit…..horrified it’s not corn fed organic chicken breasts 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Dani babes, please stop buying Nars Barcelona, it's clearly not the right shade for you.

Screenshot_20221113-114259_Gallery.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She looks like a clown! 🤡🤡🤡
Why are her cheeks like that? They are protruding out of her face!!!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.