Itsdaniellesjourney #13 Boring Dan, 5 ingredient Scran, fingerbanged by another man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shall we make bets on how many “cheers” stories were going to see of them with alcoholic beverages? Let’s start a pool going.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why does she have to caption any food related story “get in my belly”? It’s bleeping food where else is it gonna go? 🤬

Already mentally preparing myself to see it written 50 times a day when she’s eating her authentic Mexican food next week.

I think we should all try and guess how many photos/boomerangs of her holding an alcoholic drink she will post.
I didn't know Thai food and burgers were authentic Mexican food, TIL 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 2
How long until she’s gagging for an “authentic Italian“ in Mexico!! 😂😂
She should really be flattered by how well we all know her! Haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Shall we make bets on how many “cheers” stories were going to see of them with alcoholic beverages? Let’s start a pool going.
If she’s going for a fortnight, at least 42… 1 every lunch time, 1 every meal and 1 in a bar on the way home… 🤣

Reactions: 3
If she’s going for a fortnight, at least 42… 1 every lunch time, 1 every meal and 1 in a bar on the way home… 🤣
Yeah if she’s there for a fortnight I’m going to say an average of 2 a day plus airport pints… my guess is 32😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
How many times has she mentioned needing to get her case out and get it packed?! Just do it already!
By the way everyone, she's going on holiday, incase you didn't get the memo🤦‍♀️😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Haven't caught up with this thread in a while, but can I just say bravo 👏👏 and amazing work

The Title, The Summary Post (still laughing out loud), you guys are why I'm here. Absolutely hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Genuinely, why do her cuticles look so sore? Is her manicurist quite rough, does she pick/bite the skin around the fingers, or a combination of both?

Surely if your cuticles looked this sore, you would stop having your nails done for a while and give them a chance to heal?

I keep imagining if she squeezed them, what might pop out 🤮

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.