Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emma20191988

It looks like taupe, or plaster, or beige, but certainly not white. But then what do you expect from someone who purposely makes themselves orange 🤣

Judging by his tie, he was part of the groom's party and was probably up near the front.

It's her. Don't be in DANial.
Oh, I didn't pay that much attention! 😂 Thanks! Its definitely her then

Reactions: 1

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
Good luck to her trying to get her shoes on with a broken toe. I broke mine a few months back and I couldn’t get any of my normal shoes on for about 8 weeks. Give her something else to maim about I suppose 🤣

*moan* not maim
How will she cope on holiday with a bad toe

• Haha

Emma20191988

Omg she's making a fucking mess of that bedroom... She needs to be stopped.

I was noseying at that wedding venue she went to recently and that’s dreadful Dan in the floral isn’t it? Her head looks like Dozza from the back too
Is it though? Where's chesney?

Rothsey

VIP Member
She doesn't book packages. She has a whole monologue on how she books her holidays. Don't worry she'll share it when she gets back, if not before, because 'everyone' always asks her. 🙄
Oh yeah I forgot that she’s the only person in the world to go against the norm. 🙄

#ad#aff

VIP Member
Ooh eer what’s desperate Dan listening to while she’s in the bath?! No wonder she has so many 🤣

CoffeeFiend

She hasn't spoken about getting her eyebrows microbladed in ages. My guess is she is letting them grow out as they looked really patchy at one point. Maybe she had a reaction? Eyebrows are such a prominent feature and it's easy for it to go wrong. I hope she finds something that works for her. I'd just use a pencil if I had eyebrows like that.

Pocahontas

VIP Member
New thread

petalpetal5381

Chatty Member
I came of Dan’s thread maybe on number 6/7? Can’t remember exactly. When she was possibly having her lips read by someone on Holiday (I taddled myself over to TikTok you see) but daaaaamn Daniel. How has she literally not changed? How is that even possible? The same loooooong day at home so can’t possibly cook, the cremated food, the house still isn’t what she wanted. Tents galore. Please tell me, does she still ‘read’ a book on Audio? It’s just all the same. How can someone possibly not change even a smidge in any amount of time?
Her lips read?