Itsdaniellesjourney #13 Boring Dan, 5 ingredient Scran, fingerbanged by another man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is a thread on her insta account? She posts tit loads of food pics, like what else do we discuss here wrt Dan? It's just robotic blinky boomerangs, morning coffee, ad affs and her food 🤷‍♀️
So true! I actually enjoy hearing about Dirty Dan Dans Dry as duck noodles! Not sure what else we would be talking about in her thread!? 🤨
Are there now rules and regulations about what we can and cannot discuss?

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
No, you are more than welcome to keep on posting the same dry (lol), repetitive content.

I mean it works for Danielle so 🤷🏻‍♀️

The thread has become a mirror image of her own life. 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Her dry as duck food is one of the things she's known for. She's so repetitive, it's hard to come up with new topics. Shall we also stop talking about her coffee stories, horrible fashion and crappy boomerangs as well? Doesn't leave much🤣

This thread has become a bit Groundhog Day because her content is. And to be fair, her bio states that she's a foodie and fashion inspo when she's actually crap at both, so it's no wonder people pick up on her dehydrated servings so much.🤣

Reactions: 11
The day we can stop commenting on the dry food is the day she finally adds some moisture.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Dan babes, you've swapped one working day with one of your days off. Do we really need to be told every day?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I've only just looked at that sofa for her kitchen?

Am I the only one who is thinking that isn't a corner sofa? It is just a sofa with a poof?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
“I’ve ordered tewwww rehhhdiator covehs the other dehhhh and I didn’t want them sprehhhhyed” with an aff link and pointing with her chodey trotters. Top content. Why buy radiator covers just to shove a sofa in front of them? She’s running out of shite to spend pointless money on.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“I’ve ordered tewwww rehhhdiator covehs the other dehhhh and I didn’t want them sprehhhhyed” with an aff link and pointing with her chodey trotters. Top content. Why buy radiator covers just to shove a sofa in front of them? She’s running out of shite to spend pointless money on.
I'm dying 🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Can’t wait to see her model her new boots for us. To be fair I quite liked them but wonder if they will fit her calves?

Reactions: 8
Dan Dan says she wasn't on her phone much yesterday cos she was having too much fun with Chesney and her friends...but on holiday with just Chesney, she was never off her phone🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
What is UP with her dayglo skin? Even next to girls who have probably fake tanned, she’s like the love child of David Dickinson and a packet of Wotsits.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I neeeeeed to know if the boots fit her! I love them 😂 but £100 is a lot 😫 praying she shows them on! I have similar calves to her 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.