Itsdaniellesjourney #13 Boring Dan, 5 ingredient Scran, fingerbanged by another man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the hell is Ben doing all evening that he can’t cook the tea they have all the ingredients and the recipe for after Dan’s been painting a whole damn room?

Or: why is Dan doing all the painting on her own?

In lighter news, her saying “time for coffee number two” makes me laugh every time because I am an infant.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Because Ben doesn't like painting according to Dan.

Whether "doesn't like" is really code for "he's not very good at it" and it's easier for her to maintain quality control doing it herself, is yet to be known!

I have to say watching her stories on mute is marginally better than with sound.

Reactions: 4
Or…he’s so over her bullshit cos he has only just painted the whole house that he’s probably only agreed to change it if she does it all. I know that’s what I’d be saying to her

Reactions: 11
She hasn't spoken about getting her eyebrows microbladed in ages. My guess is she is letting them grow out as they looked really patchy at one point. Maybe she had a reaction? Eyebrows are such a prominent feature and it's easy for it to go wrong. I hope she finds something that works for her. I'd just use a pencil if I had eyebrows like that.

Reactions: 1
£1500 on a bag when people are struggling to pay standard bills, what a twit

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Does she own the company she works for? No idea how she can afford a bag with that price tag?! Where does her money come from... I was crying this morning because I don't know how I'm going to keep my daughter warm this winter and I've started looking for a second job! Now she's spending what I earn in 2 months on a teeny tiny bag 🤦‍♀️

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
£1500 on a bag when people are struggling to pay standard bills, what a twit
Why could she just show it instead of aff link it, utter greedy witch.

Does she own the company she works for? No idea how she can afford a bag with that price tag?! Where does her money come from... I was crying this morning because I don't know how I'm going to keep my daughter warm this winter and I've started looking for a second job! Now she's spending what I earn in 2 months on a teeny tiny bag 🤦‍♀️
I bet she is up to her eyeballs in debt

Reactions: 6
She hasn't spoken about getting her eyebrows microbladed in ages. My guess is she is letting them grow out as they looked really patchy at one point. Maybe she had a reaction? Eyebrows are such a prominent feature and it's easy for it to go wrong. I hope she finds something that works for her. I'd just use a pencil if I had eyebrows like that.
Micro blading isn’t as popular as it used to be so maybe she’s knocked it on the head. I certainly am, now I’m working from home I don’t wear make up so look like an angry bird on my teams meetings 😂 even with the soft focus feature 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I mean, it's a bag. Not sure it's worth £150 nevermind £1500.

But it will fit her naan bread in for her late night curry in a hurry.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I suppose it’s each to their own when it comes to spending money but to put on aff links for a designer bag costing £1500 on the day they have announced a massive hike in energy bills leaving a hell of a lot of people wondering how they are going to keep warm & run a household this winter is in my opinion in very bad taste.

Reactions: 19
I suppose it’s each to their own when it comes to spending money but to put on aff links for a designer bag costing £1500 on the day they have announced a massive hike in energy bills leaving a hell of a lot of people wondering how they are going to keep warm & run a household this winter is in my opinion in very bad taste.
the cuntiest thing. also “click here to look at my bag” struggling for engagement Dan 🥱

Reactions: 17
She is vile, absolutely vile what a thing to do on the day energy price cap is announced which will have sent a lot of her followers into despair worrying how they are going to cope financially over the winter and this orange oompah lumpah posts a bleeping £1600 bag as a treat. She is completely out of touch with reality.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
the cuntiest thing. also “click here to look at my bag” struggling for engagement Dan 🥱
I can’t believe she did it, or maybe I can. She’s the beggiest twit ever, and during a cost of living crisis. She’s actually the worst. At least she’ll have a more appropriately sized bag than the doctors hold-all she likes to take with her everywhere. She’s the most materialistic person ever, this must be on credit. I can’t see how she can afford all this.

Reactions: 8
What an absolutely tone deaf moron she is. Read the fecking room you beggy, materialistic, vacuous twit.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.