Itsdaniellesjourney #13 Boring Dan, 5 ingredient Scran, fingerbanged by another man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if anybody would actually ask somebody what perfume they use HAHA. She’s never really bothered me too much but recently with all the follower buying and aff links I’m over and out, just unfollowed.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
As if anybody would actually ask somebody what perfume they use HAHA. She’s never really bothered me too much but recently with all the follower buying and aff links I’m over and out, just unfollowed.
She looks like she smells like wotsits to me, seeing that every thing in her life is orange

• Haha
Is that why her bath is always orange too? She sprinkles wotsits in it instead of bath salts? 🤭
Yes, it's a 3 in one treatment - the worsits crumble into a scratchy substance which she uses to exfoliate herself; this gives her a nice orange glow with the added benefit of a cheesy aroma🧡🧡

#eaudewotsit will be all the range in Yorkshire this autumn and winter.
😆

• Haha
  • Sick
She couldn’t even say what perfume it was just aff link it, greedy witch probably needs the pennies for the YSL bag

Reactions: 10
Everytime she does a q&a it's the same questions... Her teeth, if she's gunna do slimming world again and what are her holiday plans .... She's clearly putting her own questions into the box and answering them 😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Everytime she does a q&a it's the same questions... Her teeth, if she's gunna do slimming world again and what are her holiday plans .... She's clearly putting her own questions into the box and answering them 😴😴😴
And always this answer with the crumpet 🙄
Screenshot_20220809-075732_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And always this answer with the crumpet 🙄
View attachment 1484256
I mean I can't stand slimming world but that comparison isn't too bad. It makes no sense to me why she can't see it.
Of corse the full English if cooked properly is better, as its full of protein. Surely if it had bread with it that would be syned? A crumpet is a complex carb with jam that's full of sugar.

I always got confused why you could have as many chemical tit stormed mullar yoghurt for free but an avocado which is healthy fat was syned to high heaven.

I think she needs to re educate herself on nutrition. I did a free course in lock down and it really helped me reset my brain after years of bad diet culture.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What was the course if you don't mind me asking?
It was a college course with North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire college. It was free at the time and they did it all over the phone and Internet, sending out the documents etc.

It wasn't a qualification I don't think but I got a certificate and it was so interesting.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
A crumpet is hardly a meal and isn't a good comparison with a full English. Choose lean or low fat meats and don't cook your stuff in lard and a full English is fine. Even with a slice of toast on the side. Beans, tomatoes, eggs, sausages and bacon is going to keep you fuller for longer than 1-2 crumpets with jam.

Is she okay?

JFC... Just catching up with her stories (on mute because I'm in Starbucks) and she's complaining about her IBS symptoms... Next story is a meal out with deep fried food. 🙈

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Is this girl being serious? Another sofa? Does she not have anything else to do in life other than buy new things?

Screenshot_20220810-143606_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Any NORMAL person would put a blanket throw on the sofa for day to day use... Maybe take it off it people come round? Danielle? Nope. Whole new sofa. Which is still a light colour!! Idiot

Reactions: 11
Any NORMAL person would put a blanket throw on the sofa for day to day use... Maybe take it off it people come round? Danielle? Nope. Whole new sofa. Which is still a light colour!! Idiot
I agree - and how is she going to fit a corner sofa in that gap ? The one she has is rammed up against shelves and the patio doors

Reactions: 5
Why not swap the green one in the other room she doesn't use with this one? Wonder what she'll buy next 🙄

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.