Itsdaniellesjourney #13 Boring Dan, 5 ingredient Scran, fingerbanged by another man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to follow Danielle ages back during her SlimmingWorld days, I can’t believe how much weight she’s stacked on!!

Reactions: 10
Why would you wear a big linen shirt over a big linen dress? She looks like a Salvation Army clothes donation bin.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Nah, don’t like it. It’s a tent, but a floral tent! Maybe she wanted to blend in with the wedding flowers!?
So many other dresses she could have chosen that flatter a curvier girl. I’m a 16 and been to 3 wedding recently and wore really nice dresses which accentuated my figure. She has a cheek recommending style advice to others.
EC854E67-AAA4-4001-B7CC-E08D2F441ED4.jpeg
EC854E67-AAA4-4001-B7CC-E08D2F441ED4.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Nah, don’t like it. It’s a tent, but a floral tent! Maybe she wanted to blend in with the wedding flowers!?
So many other dresses she could have chosen that flatter a curvier girl. I’m a 16 and been to 3 wedding recently and wore really nice dresses which accentuated my figure. She has a cheek recommending style advice to others.
View attachment 1479867View attachment 1479867
I thought it was just what she was wearing to the pub on a Sunday for a Sunday pint or a Sunday roast! I do like it but not for the wedding.

Reactions: 6
I bet the side view of that dress is less than flattering

Reactions: 4
She looks even better holding the bottle of beer in that photo 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5

I think the issue is she thinks she is a 12 and she probably is in the tent dresses. I don't think she would be happy to buy a form fitting dress and having to get her real size.

Reactions: 7
I'm crying for her feet and fingers. She seriously needs to lay off the ale and pasta.

Not in a chance of bleeping hell does she only eat the calorie counted things she posts. She's lardy af.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Every time she posts something to eat and says "get on my belly" I can't help but think, "oh no not any more!"

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.